“First Visit We Were Sold! Never looked back.”

Greyson Guns Shooting Club & Range
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Greysons has become our go to in firearm purchases and range time. It has the warm small town store feel, where everyone knows your name.
They are a state of the art facility with Ac and a lounge for members. They are constantly improving. The list goes on, we enjoy our time there.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I was pleasantly surprised to find Greyson Guns tucked behind a professional plaza conveniently off I-95 at exit 39B in Orange. There is decent parking and I felt secure. Step inside and it's more like a gun boutique than a typical gun shop. Signs are clearly posted for sales, range, and service. I found they have a nice selection of handguns. Kimber, SW, Beretta, Sig's, Glocks, Springfield, everything you want. Lots of rifles and a good assortment of magazines, and some holsters too. Matt told me they can order whatever I want if it's not here. I may come back for that Mini-14.
There is plenty of staff on hand so there was little waiting time. Matt ( 2 Matt's here ) and Mike are knowledgeable but Wan took me on the tour and explained benefits of membership. Or you can just pay hourly ($25/hr - cheap !). Their ammo prices are better than most local shops ( avoid Valley Firearms - way too expensive ). There is a member lounge with snacks and free coffee, fireplace, TV, Nice comfy chairs, tables, etc. They also offer rental handguns. A typical membership plan offers free use of their guns. I like the security cameras everywhere and the obvious presence of their own Range Officer adds value that I appreciate. I've never used an automated target line ( push a button to send your target out to your desired distance ) and it was lots of fun. There is great air conditioning inside so you won't go home choking on powder fumes. Although there are just 13 lanes, It's another benefit to have a membership for immediate lane access over non-members. That's worth the price when this place gets busy ! Their rules are strict, for safety.
I submit a photo of the range itself. Really a nice clean environment that is a pleasure to visit.
NO BS here and I like that.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I took certification class here in November and use the range every other week while I wait for my license. The gun range guys are pretty cool. I'm not used to the "gun culture" but it's growing on me

Reviewed 3 May 2016

All of the people are very friendly, and helpful. the store and shooing range is very clean. safety the top and most important on every ones list there. I felt safe and secure.