All reviews pool table starbucks coffee train tracks rooftop lounge mediterraneo restaurant ping pong small waterfall large shower rooms are beautiful modern look complimentary breakfast on site restaurant wedding weekend modern hotel exceeded my expectations key card yogurt
Reviewed 19 October 2018

Loved everything, from the warm welcome at the front desk to our impeccably clean room. What a shower - felt like I was in a spa! This place totally made our time here very special and the rates were less than a "traditional" chain hotel. It's worth checking out if you want to be close to cultural stuff, restaurants and hiking, but without the chain hassles...

• Trip type: Travelled with family
JordanS3053, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear billwilliams2018,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you were able to enjoy all we have to offer during your trip, we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel is neat and clean but fast train is loud and constant. It felt like we were sleeping in a train station. A modern hotel with bad location. Service is friendly. The room was spacious and clean and beds were comfortable.

Dear TeresitaJ10,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I appreciate your valuable feedback and apologize for your lack luster guest experience. I am thrilled to know that the service was friendly and the cleanliness of the hotel exceeded your expectations. We would love to welcome you back in the near future and would be happy to locate you in one of our guests rooms on the front side of our hotel to minimize the sound from the train.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I had the pleasure of spending the night at Hotel Zero Degrees for a wedding recently. I was a bit worried when I looked out of our window and saw the train tracks. I read reviews about the train being loud. I had no issue with the train. I believe it went by twice during my stay and thankfully I was awake both times.

I found the room to be quite spacious, including the bathroom with a very large shower. I was pleasantly surprised to find coffee and a refrigerator in the room as both are very high on my list. The complimentary breakfast did not disappoint and was actually what encouraged me to get out of bed. There were plenty of options of breads, bagels, muffins, croissants, cereals. They had a variety of juices as well. I especially appreciated everything being full and not having to wait for something to be replenished. Even the area itself for eating was lovely. We got a window table overlooking the brook.

I was a bit disappointed to discover that the roof top bar had closed down, but we had a nice time in Mediterraneo post wedding! I would recommend Hotel Zero Degrees in Norwalk and I would return if given the opportunity.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear C1620UJchristinem ,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this wonderful review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you were able to enjoy all we have to offer during your trip, we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

It was late Sunday night and I was traveling north on the Merritt. Stumbled on Hotel Zero Degrees in Norwalk. What a surprise. Contemporary design and furnishings, immaculately clean, with a complementary breakfast. Polite staff.

Room tip: NOte: rear rooms on right on teh commuter train tracks.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
JordanS3053, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Ralph H,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stayed here for business and took a group of seven to eat at the restaurant. The food and service were impeccable. The room was nice but a but dark due to the trees being so close to the windows. The view of the creek was nice though. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018