Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$221
US$194
US$235
US$209
EVEN Hotel Norwalk(Norwalk)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
Travelocity
Dolce Norwalk(Norwalk)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tabletrain tracksstarbucks coffeerooftop loungemediterraneo restaurantgreat hotelping pongmetro northsmall waterfalllarge showerrooms are beautifulcomplimentary breakfastrehearsal dinnermodern lookwedding weekendkey cardfairfield county
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2018

NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!!
worked very late one night and just couldn't drive home so I took a room to get some much needed shut eye.I ended up with a King Room at a really good rate. Lots of room King Bed (Very comfortable with nice pillows) and the bathroom was 1st rate. Loved the over sized shower with tons of water pressure to spare. Really wish I had time to see the rest of the hotel and eat but things looked very nice.
Recommend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Hawiian2,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this five star review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you were able to enjoy all we have to offer during your trip, we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I love this hotel. It's my favorite and I travel weekly.

Thankfully, I've been coming to this one for the last few months, and though I know they've ruined me for life (no one else compares), I'm so glad I will still come a few times a year.

The staff is amazing. Kind, gracious, and always helpful if there is a need. They know me by name now, and always make me feel welcome. Even when it was my first week, they made me feel welcome.

The rooms are gorgeous. It's like staying in an IKEA haha! My favorite is the studio room - oh my gosh, ask for a room that looks over the waterfall!! So lovely.

The housekeeping is always wonderful, and I've never had one issue with anything. I get back from work in the evenings and I can relax in style and cleanliness. And since I love wine, the complimentary wine keys are the best!

Breakfast is really good with a lot of options - protein? check. pastries? check. Starbucks coffee? check. Everything is kept stocked and the dining/lounge area is fabulous with an amazing view of river and waterfall. Nice way to start the day.

Okay, let's just talk about the onsite restaurant, Mediterraneo. OHMYGOSH. I eat there every single night. Because it's that good. The staff and the food are unmatched. Wonderful on every level. Do not miss the opportunity to eat there. Both bar and dining services are great.

I tell everyone - going to Norwalk? Stay at Hotel Zero Degrees. It's perfect.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the river are lovely - see the waterfall!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear jambirdie,

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The hotel is something of a niche/boutique experience. A bit of an older crowd, didn't notice any small kids, no pool. Now that our kids are in their teens and the pool isn't so important we've started to locate more unique hotels, like Hotel Zero.

The entrance is nice, and parking seems ample. We were able to park right in front each day, though there is additional parking off to the side. The hotel isn't in a particularly attractive location, but I've seen worse. There's not lots of foot traffic in the area, thought there are plenty of shops and things within walking distance (the area itself also doesn't lend to lots of walking, like crossing the small highway).

Across the street was Jerry's Artorama which my artist daughter likes, and a board gaming place that I don't see spending much time at. We ate at Wild and Rice across the street which was pleasant, super fast service, just a bit pricy for the quality of food (best to share a couple entrees and appetizers). Burger King is also within walking distance, and we ordered one night from Classico Pizza (remember to tell them to bring forks).

Our first night they had a crazy loud party in the lounge area. We were a bit worried as it got late, but we were watching a movie. At about 10PM it was all over though. No real complaint there. The main lounge area is tastefully decorated, has a fireplace and TV, and plenty of seats. We played a game of Joking Hazard and had plenty of room so we didn't worry about offending anyone.

The buffet breakfast was basic, nice not crowded, and included. I may return just for this.

The room was very nice and comfortable, beds fine, and the bathroom is very nice with a large walk-in shower. The pictures show a frosted window between the shower and the rest of the room, but ours was covered with a large decal, making any sort of viewing even more impossible than the frosted glass.

We went up to the rooftop, but it was raining so we didn't stay long. I could see spending a leisurely hour or two up there on a summer/spring day, but not with our teenagers.

We didn't eat at the on-site restaurant, but judging from the crowd they do a decent business. Again, a bit more upscale so I wouldn't walk in with a tank top and shorts.

In summary, I would return here. It was a more upscale and unique experience, tastefully decorated and with pleasant staff.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear SomeNYCGuy,

Thank you for taking a moment to post this wonderful review on Hotel Zero Degrees located in Norwalk, CT. I am thrilled to know you were able to enjoy all we have to offer during your trip, we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing, the beds clean, bathroom was beautiful and clean, working thermostat in the room and the breakfast was unbelievably good. Overall majorly impressed with the stay and the staff was amazing!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ludjy B
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Ludjy B,

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stayed there for month and Half last year and they made me feel like home. There Breakfast is amazing and the Hotel staff is very friendly and they go out of the way to make you feel special.

Shuttle drivers are great.

Stayed: February 2017
Jordan S, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear pritam_sin,