Review Highlights
Lovely and clean

A great place to watch movies. Comfortable seats and a clean environment. The service at the... read more

Reviewed 13 August 2017
365giannad
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
via mobile
Day at the movies

If you have nothing else planned,this is a great way to relax and share time with loved ones. We... read more

Reviewed 12 April 2017
Astrid C
Cape Town, South Africa

All reviews great place to watch comfortable seats clean environment kiosk movie refreshments loyal programm
Reviewed 16 February 2017

A lovely and clean movie theatre.
Lovely chairs and bathrooms. The servicing is quick and easy and their is self service

1  Thank 365giannad
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I'm here on holiday and wanted to enjoy a nice movie before going back home. I was disgusted since walking into cinema 4 at the Nu Metro at Broad Walk Casino. Paying R70.00 a movie one would expect the cinema to be at least CLEANED...I had to wipe popcorn and salt off my seat from the previous movie. I thought it was only my seat but by just looking around the cinema I found every 3 seat and the floor to be worse off. To add the seats are just horrible ( refer to the photo added)

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

You can use your clicks club card for discounts
Staff are helpful and movie house is clean and well run. Lots of eating venues in the complex so you can combine with lunch or a dinner
First class no complaints

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

All good not very busy but very good value for money. Good clean cinema and very comfortable. Recommended for a nice night.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

All in all a usual movie outing. The computers you are suppose to use were all offline and we struggled to get someone to help us buy tickets. Cinema was good.