Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa
US$152
Island Vibe Port Elizabeth(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$156
US$94
Radisson Blu
  • Beachfront
Millard Crescent Guest House(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
Hotels.com
Algoa Guest House(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
US$87
The Beach Hotel(Summerstrand)
US$93
US$80
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

The Boardwalk Hotel(Summerstrand)
US$114
Travelocity
Manor 38(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
US$61
All reviewsprivate balconygreat establishmentquiet locationpresidential suitesmall hotelenjoyed every momentnice stayrooms are bigview of the oceanenjoyed my stayclean roomslovely hotelbusiness tripshort stayswimming poolsecure parkingbeach front
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Dissappinted and did not get what I paid for. Main issue being a party that was hosted downstairs for most of the night. I did not get my tranquil night and this is upsetting. I should have been informed that there was a party and given option to book somewherr else. I have expressed this dissatisfaction to the staff and the booking parties involved.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmisango, General Manager at Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Ziziphon,

I trust that you are well and thank you for choosing us.

Please allow me this opportunity to apologise for the poor service you received.Your willingness to share your thoughts is much appreciated.The Isango Gate Hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality service all the times.I have put corrective measures in place so that this will never happen again.

We look forward to hosting you again in future,

Reviewed 2 February 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Isango gate. Upon arrival we were met with great hospitality and the staff went out of its way to ensure we were settled. We encountered a problem during our stay which they solved swiftly. Walter, Donald and Mama Zandile stood out. They are great individuals.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmisango, General Manager at Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Good day,

Thanks for the valued feedback.We trust you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was delicious ,and the room very clean. Parking was a bit tight but we still managed. This hotel comes as highly recommended. Will be staying here again lm sure

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Good day,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us whilst visiting our beatiful city.I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to see you back here again.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

The hotel is placed closed to the beach. Shopping center, restaurants and entertaiment places are close by. The hotel
is calm and and the room was big enough and clean. I recommend to have a dinner in the Penda Pendu restaurant, the food is delicious. Staff alway smiling and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the great feedback,we look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Facility is new and well maintained. Breakfast is excellent and staff very helpful in all ways. Security was excellent. Wifi in room was a little weak and can be improved. Break access to the beach and other recreation.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us whilst visiting our beautiful city.I am glad you enjoyed your stay.I must apologise for the glitch or two during your stay.We have now upgraded our WIFI.

I hope to see you soon back here again.