See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

My father, my brother and I needed a place to stay on short notice, after I have been notified to start working in PE on the 2nd of January.
Luckily Summer Blue had a room available and was willing to help change the room to accommodate 3 people.
The breakfast each morning was amazing! The company was great and the owners gave a lot of tips of the great spots in and around PE.
Would definitely return to Summer Blue!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night with my husband, daughter and cousin. We were warmly welcomed and we felt like at home. Nice rooms with good mattresses and pillows and Snow White linen. Impeccable bathroom, with hot water and perfect shower. Free wi fi. Excellent breakfast made to order. I think it has everything you could wish for and we would return for sure. Is ideal to a stop before garden route or Addo Park or just enjoy the beach in Port Elizabeth.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Lovely establishment. Lovely owners, stuff and located in a great suburb with easy access to almost anywhere in the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan .Will always recommend this place. A lovey home far from home.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I came in Port Elizabeth for Ironman and my wife and 2 kids were with me.
We had perfect experience of staying in Summer Blue as it is really comfortable place to be.
There is perfect garden and small swimming pool and rooms are good
But most important is home atmosphere. We felt like in mom's house !
Highly recommended !
Dmitry

Room tip: garden,ironman, swimming pool.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We returned to Summer Blue for the second time , because it is a very host accommodation and always lovely spot to stay in Port Elizabeth. We came to make Ironman , we impressed how helpful ,careful are the host people for our family. We enjoyed the time and wonderful atmosphere of such place . I highly recommend to choose the Summer Blue Gust House for stay !

Date of stay: April 2017