Reviews (1 693)
1 693 results
All reviews top floor self parking corner room room service walking distance front desk staff street noise business center convenient location the study john yale lobby bellman conference elevator downtown
203 - 208 of 1 693 reviews
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I made my reservation at the last minute and was extremely pleased with the ease and competence of the staff. I would recommend staying at this hotel versus its competitors whenever visiting Yale. You will not be sorry.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jason Z, Manager at Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel for parent's weekend at Quinnipiac University. It's about 15 minutes away from the school. Excellent service and food. The rooms were clean. The double bed is always a little too cozy when you are used to sleeping in a queen size bed but they were comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We look forward to future visits from you! Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Great location with excellent service and facilities. Staff always keen to help, even asking how our day had been as we returned from an outing. The hotel is opulent which combines very well with the the customer service to create an experience we would recommend to others

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We greatly appreciate your comments and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The staff was great and the service was great. Peete's coffee was tasty! The overall appearance of the hotel leaves something to be desired. The lobby furniture was dingy/stained. The hotel room was not the most comfortable room. The pillows and mattress seemed old or cheap. The bathroom was okay but the vent above the shower was disgusting. I hope the management or owners will spruce up the hotel so that it will match the level of service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Grant_Faber, Manager at Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Gina W,

Thank you for providing us with insight into your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you received satisfactory service. Your disappointment with the condition of the hotel is regrettable, and I have forwarded your feedback to senior leadership. I apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Should your travels bring you back to New Haven, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best Regards,
-Grant F

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

For the only big name “trusted” hotel next to prestigious Yale University, this Omni gets an F-. The bed must have been 20 years old. I’ve had jelly donuts with more support. And to make matters worse, I woke up with my face next to a blood stained hand print on the mattress. (See attached photos.) Absolutely horrifying. The room and the hotel itself all has a musty old smell to it. Taking a shower just made me feel more dirty. I booked this thinking I had nothing to worry about but this was the worst hotel experience I’ve had in memory. If you’re thinking of staying here, do yourself a favor and don’t. Go somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank KG_Runs
Grant_Faber, Manager at Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear KG_Runs,

Thank you for providing us with candid feedback. Your disappointment is understandable, and our Housekeeping team will thoroughly inspect the room you occupied. Should you return as our guest, please contact me directly. Everything will be done to provide a room that meets your expectations.

Kind Regards,