“Best Thai food I've had in 25 mi. radius”

Chiangmai Thai Naugatuck CT
Ranked #8 of 74 Restaurants in Naugatuck
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 February 2021

The atmosphere was truly Thai. Unpretentious. Very friendly. Immaculately clean.
The food was outstanding. Any dish can be made as spicy as you like. I had Wonton Pad Thai, slightly spicy. My partner had Pad Kee Mao. Equally delicious. We were the only diners eating "in." There was a very brisk take out business. It is BYOB. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is tucked in between other businesses on Church St. so look for the 166 on the bldg. Photos on their website are accurate.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Great date night for the Valley, amazing food at great price. Go Thursday’s to have Minola serve you, she is the sweetest

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank W3853JUjacquelinem
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

If you want real Thai food at a great price come here. We had no idea the food here , also how their food is authentic and this good. Compares to food in Thailand it can be spicy also like Thailand’s food. Extensive menu at very affordable prices. Our waiter Bay was very helpful and the service was fast had the seafood Tom yum soup Thai sausage larb and drunken noodle

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I really like all the dishes I tasted. But the service is so slow. In fact, I was a party of 4 and they brought out the 4 dishes one at a time with 2-3 minutes between each dish. Plus communication is an issue. I will go back, but if I have a similar experience I will not be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank DaveS996
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend isn't a huge fan of Thai but he really enjoyed his meal. The menu is extensive and there is something for everyone, from not spicey to different degrees of spicey. Vegetarians and carnivores will be pleased. Presentation is noteworthy as well.

Date of visit: August 2018