Free cancellation until 02/08
US$140
US$137
US$107
Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$217
Residence Inn
Hyatt Place Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$194
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$175
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Holiday Inn Express Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
US$197
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$240
US$254
Reviews (1 028)
1 028 results
All reviewsacross the streetmystic aquariumfire pitbreakfast buffetolde mystic villageindoor poolshort drivecommon areasmystic pizzanice stayconvenient locationking roomironsconferencefoxwoodsconnecticutattractions
18 - 23 of 1 028 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel. Excellent location - truly steps from the Mystic Aquarium. Great hotel staff - very friendly and full of helpful tips for local activities. I would definitely stay here again for a family trip to the Mystic area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Terri A, General Manager at Hilton Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for this feedback, and for staying with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great location in Mystic, CT. It was close to many of the local attractions and restaurants. The hotel was cleanly and guest services was friendly and helpful. The guest room was spacious, but there were a few issues with it being completely wheelchair accessible. These issues were addressed at check out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing location - walk to the aquarium and shopping village. Hilton Shuttle to downtown Mystic (and the Seaport, I think). Hotel was clean, beds comfy, great shower, friendly staff. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Perfect place to stay! Such a beautiful area with lots around the surrounding, the aquarium, little shops, nice places to eat! Lots for the kids and families to do while they stay at the Hilton!! My grandkids had a blast in the pool and I asked them what was their favorite and they told me it was swimming in the pool..Just a wonderful and pretty place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you! I am always so happy to read when our guests enjoy our hotel. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I have mixed reviews about this hotel. I stayed here for three nights on business with 30 other co-workers. We were in from all parts of the region, including Washington, DC.

PROS: The location is great. It's walkable to Mystic Village and several restaurants. It's about 1.5 miles to downtown Mystic Seaport. Across the street from outlet stores and Starbucks. The hotel is updated, modern, and has a good vibe. There is a nice outdoor space near the bar area that has an active fireplace which creates a great ambiance. Housekeeping did their job as planned. Everything worked in the room.

CONS: No matter what temperature you set the thermostat, it doesn't get any warmer or colder. I couldn't shut it off. It just kept coming on. There was lots of parking, but the problem is if you don't get a close spot, you're walking much to far with your luggage in tow. There were luggage carts but it's first come first serve and you move it yourself. Although I was scheduled to check out on Friday, I had to check out on Thursday at 5:00 pm. because of a family matter. When I checked the receipt the next day, I noticed they billed me for that night I wasn't there. I called and they told me checkout time was 11:00 a.m. I explained to them I had no idea that I was going to be called home at the last minute and had every intention of staying the night. Needless to say, I lost the battle. I call that very bad customer service. They would rather lose a customer then refund me a night that I wasn't there. Even worse, that room was probably occupied that night by someone else which means they got paid twice for that room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Melonie S
Terri A, General Manager at Hilton Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. I apologize for you stay not being perfect across the board. I share this feedback with our team so we can improve. We will look at these items and address. Thank you again.