“Awesome multilevel Go-karting”

SuperCharged
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Montville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: SuperCharged is the world's largest indoor, multi-level karting facility! In addition to the kart facility we also house a 8,000sqft trampoline park! Just watching? Enjoy our cafe and full service bar. Our 110,000 sqft climate controlled facility is located just minutes from 395, and only 15 min from Mohegan Sun! NASKART is fun for all ages!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Traveled 4 hours to check this place out. My son is a go-kart phanatic and thought this is multilevel track would be a nice change. This place was awesome. I, too, drove and loved it. I usually get bored and rather not partake but this was a thrill. They also have a trampoline center, but we did not try that portion of the place. Other comments on here speak/complain of membership fee and the price. We have been all over to other Go-kart places in the US and Canada and this is the same price as elsewhere and feel it's far more worth it.

Olivia B, Manager at SuperCharged, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for visiting Jennifer!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"thrill"
"helmets"

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My girls & I went here on a whim. As it was also my 54th birthday, what could be more exciting!
This track runs the entire width of the building with wide & hairpin turns, as well as bridges, hills & dips! Super charged go-carts with power boosters. We started small, $20 & you pretty much get use to the track (they keep you safely apart from each other). First run, you get a “feel”, after that, it’s a total adrenaline rush! Highly recommended! There is a trampoline floor upstairs & great views of the racetrack. You do get a head sock for sanitary reasons & a safety tutorial. Very professional staff.

2  Thank Anitafuel

Thank you for visiting and spending your birthday with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

It was great getting competitive with the kids! We had a blast! NASKART was clean, the staff were friendly and they were concerned with safety. My daughter is only 14, so she and I rode in a "slower" heat (have to be 15 to be in the faster heat) , but truthfully, it was still fast especially on the corners! They have a trampoline section upstairs which we did not use, but we went upstairs to observe my husband and son from up there, racing in the faster heats.Just be aware of height restrictions if going with younger kids. I believe it was 53 inches to drive. Also, you must wear a motorcycle type helmet.

1  Thank Ctmom0818

Thank you for visiting! We do have a height minimum of 58" to drive and we do require a full faced, DOT certified helmet to participate. If you do not bring your own, no worries we have plenty in all sizes :)

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We came here on a rainy Friday the week of July 4th. Knowing that it can be busy, we booked a 1pm start online ahead of time. They open at noon but first race was at 1pm. We arrived at 1245 to chaos. There were only two people working at the front desk to check in and it was very confusing where to go.
Although we booked on line, we still had to go to the kiosks and fill out a profile. There are a lot of kiosks but mine let me get to the last page and would not continue so I had to wait for a new one and start again.
We did find a manager who then, to his credit made sure we were accommodated since it was 1pm by the time we got to someone in front who could help us. Although we had reserved a time and paid, and by then filled out our profiles/waivers, we still had to purchase the $7 per person membership. Once we did that, we had to watch a safety video and then put our valuables/electronics in free locked cubicle.
I will say, once we got past the horribly inefficient check in process, the rest was very good. Safety is a priority. They did hold the first race for us. We were a party of 4 and there were 6 total in our heat. The manager did do a great job of "VIP'ing" us to ensure that we had a good experience after our initial frustration.
There are two tracks, Coca Cola and Antonio. We wanted to go Antonio because it looks more challenging but you do not have a choice. They alternate by the hour.
Safety is great. We had helmets, a neck guard and there were plenty of people on the track. You will get a time and see who had the fastest time.
I do feel its a little pricey- $7 member ship plus $20 for one 7 minute race but we loved it and it was worth it.
You can watch both tracks from above. We did not do the trampoline park but we did think it was somewhat small compared to the tramp parks in Hartford and New Britain which are only trampoline parks.
There is also a small snack bar which is pub grub- fried, nothing healthy but kid fare. There is a bar, which I have to question since you can not drink and drive the go karts but I suppose that makes money.
I definitely recommend Naskart but plan ahead by booking a heat in advance.

2  Thank Bugfast
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

In between a great golf round (at Fox Hopyard) and Mohegan Sun, we stopped at NasKart for a heat. Track is awesome multi-tier layout and the karts are quick and handle well. More importantly the staff is not only friendly and attentive but they are honest and that says a lot. After the race I got to the hotel and notice my wallet was missing with not only cards and license but quite a bit of gambling cash. At the time I was not sure where I lost it but I search everywhere and called NasKart but it was closed. I got by that night with money borrowed from friends and was at NasKart before it opened the next day. They had my wallet secure in the managers office and everything was there. Although that is the way it should be, there are plenty of places where I would not have gotten it back or back with hundreds of dollars missing. I cannot talk to the trampoline park that is also part of the NasKart facility, but the karts are great and the people working there are even better!!

1  Thank JShuggs

Thank you for visiting! We are happy the your wallet was returned and we hope you had plenty of luck at Mohegan Sun!