“Decent food ”

Maples
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: American, Diner, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Been coming for years. But the quality of the food has gone down. They used to have a great burger, hand packed, juicy and flavorful, now it’s a quarter pounder that is not as good as McDonald’s. The sandwich s in general have come down in quality. Would not order dinners plates anymore. Saving grace is breakfast it’s above average
Staff is friendly but not that on the ball. Ex no mustard or relish with the hot dog. Had to ask for more place settings. But they do smile a lot.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Lots of traffic on Route 84 had me stop here for dinner. I cannot eat butter or cheese so that really limited my choices. They have breakfast and dinner items available all day. So I got the chopped salad, no cheese and a toasted plain bagel. Salad had bacon, eggs, roasted peppers, and veggies. Meal was well done, service was excellent. I just wish there were a few more options for me.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We went there for the first time today and it was really nice. The service was good. The waitress was a little slow but not unbearable. I got the meatball Parm sub, and wish the meatballs were a little better. But the wings were delicious and the portions are great! I’ll definitely be going back. Just going to stay away from the meatballs haha.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Called on my way home from work to pick up soup and a chef salad. Got the chicken rice soup . It was great. Cold night and the soup was just like moms. I like chef salad but never can find a good one. Look no further Maples has the best one I have ever gotten out. Plenty of pine wheels of meat and cheese. They has fresh turkey.ham, salami and roast beef with American cheese. Also included one hard boiled egg. Nothing was premodern it was all fresh. The lettuce was red and green top,grape tomatoes and calamata olives. The whole thing also included freash Italian bread.
I have been to the Maples many times and have always been satisfied. Hadn’t been in a while, but will start frequenting them again for take out.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

They are not as great the food is cold and the service is slow. I sat there for 45 minutes waiting for the waitress to give me the bill. And they even forget to give you what you ordered and then when you are about to pay they ask if you still want it. Not good service at all!