“Mediocre”
Review of Maggie McFly's

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Middlebury
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not much to talk about here. The food is average at best. The decor is getting dated. Needs a good cleaning. I liked this place in 1992, today not so much.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were on our way back from NY to CT and stopped in for lunch and a drink. Bartender was very nice and attentive. Food was good and the beer selection was very good. The menu is huge and has everything you would ever want from food to drink. Great place overall.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had some seriously awesome burgers with my wife the other night. The waitress was wonderful! I wish I remembered her name...eh, she looked Italian.... very pleasant, place was jamming! It’s busy, have patience, enjoy the food and atmosphere. I love this place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to Maggies the Tuesday before St. Patricks Day. Order corned beef and cabbage. Corned beef was a little fatty, cabbage a little too hard and no carrots. Why then a four. I asked for the cabbage to be recooked. I guess they were going to bring me another dish of cabbage. I was waiting for quite while, but didn't say anything. Eventually the dish got cold when out came a complete new meal. I was very impressed with that. I have been in quite pricier restaurants that did not provide that level of service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Do yourself a favor and don't bother. Prices were high for happy hour, they just take $1 off on their already high priced drinks. Appetizers were horrible . The potato skins turned out to be a baked potato cut in half, smeared with a cheese substance and topped with burnt bacon and wilted chives. Spring rolls so overcooked they were inedible. A real disapointment and a waste of money.