“Wonderful time”
Review of Maggie McFly's

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Middlebury
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Had some seriously awesome burgers with my wife the other night. The waitress was wonderful! I wish I remembered her name...eh, she looked Italian.... very pleasant, place was jamming! It’s busy, have patience, enjoy the food and atmosphere. I love this place!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Went to Maggies the Tuesday before St. Patricks Day. Order corned beef and cabbage. Corned beef was a little fatty, cabbage a little too hard and no carrots. Why then a four. I asked for the cabbage to be recooked. I guess they were going to bring me another dish of cabbage. I was waiting for quite while, but didn't say anything. Eventually the dish got cold when out came a complete new meal. I was very impressed with that. I have been in quite pricier restaurants that did not provide that level of service.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and don't bother. Prices were high for happy hour, they just take $1 off on their already high priced drinks. Appetizers were horrible . The potato skins turned out to be a baked potato cut in half, smeared with a cheese substance and topped with burnt bacon and wilted chives. Spring rolls so overcooked they were inedible. A real disapointment and a waste of money.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I decided to write yet another Maggie's review since I stopped in here for dinner with a colleague for their newly posted St. Patrick's Day/Irish Menu. This menu Blarney-fied the regular Maggie's menu from cocktails to appetizers (Irish Nachos?) to entrees to dessert options, so the already enormous menu is even larger. For those of you who have a tough time making decisions with too many food choices (like me), this will prove challenging. I stuck to the basics in this case. I chose a 9 oz. Riesling (vs. the 6 oz. size) and Shepherd's Pie. My colleague chose the Chicken Piccata, which is on the regular Maggie's Menu, and had two glasses of wine. The Shepherd's Pie was easily large enough for three regular dinners/meals. I'd hoped to have room for the Irish Car Bomb Cupcake, but no luck. Loved the Shepherd's Pie that night, and as leftovers twice more. Total with tip was roughly $85. A great visit!

1  Thank radiowitch
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I went to Maggie's a lot when it first opened years ago. Everything was good when they first opened. Over time, the food steadily dropped off and we stopped going. We were invited last minute to go to Maggie's by another couple and we figured why not give it another shot. We were happy we did. Everything turned out very good. The beer list was good. Our waitress was excellent. They had a decent crowd that night. Busy, but not crazy insane busy like it was when they first opened. You could hold a conversation without having to yell.
I began with a nice oatmeal stout and a french onion soup. Excellent beer. The soup was good. Not the best I've ever had, but good. I'd order it again. Then I had the portabella ciabatta sandwich. Portabella mushroom, gouda cheese, avocado, tomato, red onion, mixed greens, garlic aioli, and balsamic reduction on a grilled ciabatta roll. Excellent sandwich. My wife had the Nodine's bacon cheeseburger. She also enjoyed her sandwich.
Needless to say, I'm a fan again.