“We'll go back”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We went for a family Birthday party,our pizza was very good. We had the clam,spinach and pineapple pies. All were tasty but the white pies were a little dry if you were going to eat a whole pie.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Pies and Pints were the new owners of a very good Pizzeria. They are just as good ! Had a fantastic pizza and will be going again !!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Good craft beer selection, decent food and a fun environment. At times there is live music showcasing local bands. Definitely a great place to hang out.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

My experience with Pies and Pints started when my wife and I decided to go for a walk on a cold day. By the time we walked 4 miles, we were tired and nearly frozen. we decided to go in and get something to eat. I realized that we had left our wallets in the car which was a mile away. So, we went in and I told the waitress if we could eat and then go back and get our wallets and come back and pay. The waitress brought in the owner, THEO, who said no problem. We ate, warmed up and went back to our car, and came back an paid the bill. And we have been going to the place ever since.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I have been to both the Waterbury and Middlebury locations. Both places have friendly staff and good food. Their daily specials are awesome!