“Mac & Cheese balls”
Review of Sugar Factory

Sugar Factory
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Mashantucket
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I love their Mac and cheese balls! Ordered the watermelon goblet drink with alcohol, OMG, way to sweet! Always want to try a dessert but never have the room in my tummy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We really enjoyed the view from our table as well as the food. If you have a sugar problem don't order the sweet drinks which are great. Food is really good but lots of sugar so be prepared.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We went to the Sugar Factory for my daughter's birthday. She ordered one of the $36 drinks. It tasted good but for that amount you pay for it you should at least get a little buzz. Alot of money for some dry ice because it wasn't for the liguor. As for the food I wasn't impressed. I ordered the burger with the White Chocolate on it. I did like the White Chocolate flavor but it was put on the outside of the bun on top making it very hard to eat without getting messy and the burger was so over cooked it was like sawdust.
The thing that got me the most was when the people at the table next to me left the person cleaning the table just wiped any crumbs or food left on the table went on the floor or the chair near the table. She wiped the chair that got food on it and then wipe the table again using the same cloth that she just used to wipe the chair. Complete Gross.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I visited Sugar on my trip a few days ago. It was a little later in the night so my boyfriend and I got in with no reservation. The waitress came right over and took our drink orders. We decided to splurge for the $36 signature drink. It was such a cool experience and I like that the waitress gave us a warning to take out our cameras if we wanted to record it! The food was okay, that's where the average rating comes in. I had fettuccine Alfredo which wasn't terrible but wasn't at all worth the price. I read in one review that the fries tasted like they were frozen "Ore Ida" style and I completely agree as I ordered a side of fries as an app. I would recommend this is more of a fun one time experience! I probably wouldn't recommend for families as I could see the price tag already! More of a date night/girls night out type of place.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Went to Sugar Factory and never got past the seating. The hostess told me to put my Duncan Coffee on the counter because I could not bring it in. I asked where the trash can was so I could throw it out. She pointed to the counter and rudely told me to just put it there. When we got to the table it was a little table that still was up against the seating bench and when I had to move it to get in it was sticky and unclean along with the dishes. Decided to leave and the hostess said with an attitude "leaving so soon"? This was Sunday morning 5/27/18