“Roaches”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Most of the food I sampled was very good. Unfortunately the bathroom experience ruined my meal. It was dirty and lacking paper and while sitting a roach came up from the drain and boldly crossed the floor. I reported to cashier outside bathrooms. Hopefully they will take better care but it made me wonder about the food.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

This is a very good casino buffet. It's divided into sections - seafood, Italian, Asian, BBQ, et cetera. All sections are pretty good. It gets very crowded at lunchtime and dinnertime, and the place can be a bit confused at times, but it's a good meal for a good price, and there's an endless supply of food if you're hungry. Also: the dessert selection is very nice.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We went on a Thursday because that is senior night (55 and older) ($9.99 vs $24.99). People started lining up before they opened at 6pm. I must admit I thought since we were at the end of the line it would take forever to get in but it was quick and really didn't wait to get our food. The Prime Rib was so good...

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My fiancee ate here twice during our stay earlier this week. Our dinner visit was with about 12 friends and we were seated all together nicely. The variety of food was very good and the staff seemed to re-stock dishes on a regular basis. Everything I ate was very good. Breakfast the next morning was equally good, with almost anything you could want for breakfast available. They might consider opening a little earlier than 7:45 for us early risers.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

My parents and I visited the Buffett on Monday June 6th for dinner after shopping at the indoor tanger outlets.4 of us got the Buffett with additional $10 per person for 1lb of snow crab legs each. This was our first time at Foxwoods and the waitress who served us was super friendly and very knowlegable about her job.The main food at the Buffett was below average except for the shrimp and mussels in white wine and The calamari was really good.The snow crab legs really brought up the average alot. We paid $144 for 4 of us and they gave me 4 slips of paper for the crab legs to give to the waitress. THE crab legs are made to order and was served with melted butter .The dessert there was pretty good too with some sugar free options. There was a separate section with soups and salad but I did not notice it till I was already full.I would return again to this Buffett for the crab legs when I am in Foxwoods again.

1  Thank harris_gaj