“Quirky interior, good service”
Review of Bohemian Pizza

Bohemian Pizza
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Litchfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had lunch on weekend - service was very good. Sat inside in first room - booth seat was pretty uncomfortable but private. The person in the booth behind me was moving around and I had to switch my seat since it was so jarring. Pizza has good sauce and generous toppings. The crust is okay/a little more bakery-like than I like. Pulled pork sandwich and burger both very good. The bar area looked cool. I will try again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time at Bohemian Pizza...I got a salad and it was fine. Sangria was pretty good. Decor was quirky and the layout of the building was a bit strange. Don't know that I'd go back but, my friends that are vegan thought they had good vegan & GF options.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We have been to Bohemia Pizza several times. Love the vibe of the place. Always enjoyed their pizzas, salads & appetizers. We recommend the place to family & friends & they have always enjoyed the experience. This was our first trip back since they remodeled & it was very disappointing. The pizza we ordered was the Isabel which has red sauce, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, roasted garlic, artichoke hearts & caramelized onions on it. It was tasteless. No amount of salt, black pepper, red pepper, or cheeses could improve on it. We only ate 2 pcs & left the rest. You may ask why we didn’t ask for anything else. Service has always been slow, but this was ridiculous. At 5:15 on a Saturday night, we waited 35 mins for are overcooked pizza to arrive & another 15 mins before we could get a hold off a staff person. Several tables were complaining. Our poor waitress was not only waiting on tables inside, but outside. At $19 for an uneatable pizza, we will not be back.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

.... and I’ve had a lot of burgers.

In town on the Friday before my nephew’s graduation, the extended family came here to celebrate. Only reason I didn’t order pizza (after all, the name...) is I had had pizza the night before. So I went burger - the so-called Squealer. It features perfectly charred angus beef, a couple of big crispy onion rings, a (un!)healthy pile of pulled pork and bbq sauce on top. Everything about is was magical.

Everyone loved their food (pizza and salads also very strong) so much that on the way out we made a reservation for the next night. I got the same burger and it was just as awesome.

I will note that on both nights the service was slow (but friendly) and the beverages - including water - were in very small glasses (which was kinda weird, but I guess fine).

Overall I’d call this a perfect place for a big crew with a variety of tastes. Or just for anyone who enjoys a pile of pork on top of an already delicious burger.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Started with bread that was over cooked and partialy burnt. Sat next to an odd eerie glass enclosed area with who knows what inside. Burgers were good but over done and were not medium as requested. Bill was more than what we expected for a couple of drinks and burgers.