Summerland Holiday's Resort(Kastraki)(Great Value!)
US$137
Aeraki Studios(Kastraki)
  • Pool
Irida Studios(Kastraki)
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetwalking distancetwo daysnext yearminute walknaxos townthe ownermeltemi windgreat islandpeace and quietno worrieslocation is idealcleaned every dayswimming pool isglyfada beachmain citylovely place
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The family (mother, two daughters, one son-in-law) who own and run Dolphin Kastraki have made me feel so at home, several years in a row. Lovely compact room with simple kitchen facilities and balcony view of the sea; delicious breakfast, charming pool and bar (try one of their citron cocktails), and enough simple restaurants in walking distance that you don't have to drive to one of the larger towns unless you choose to. And the starry night sky is amazing. If you want peace and quiet, a bit of pampering, and perfect sea bathing, this is the place for you. But please don't tell too many other people....;-)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mjt201505
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear mjt201505,

Thank you very much for your precious time that you spent in order to post your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios on our page on TripAdvisor.

Reading your kind words about our family and staff fills me with great pleasure. I am pleased that you enjoy your holidays here so many years in a row and I appreciate your loyalty to our Dolphin Kastraki Studios. I am delighted to read that the room and the facilities are of your liking. Moreover I want to thank you for highlighting our breakfast buffet and the citron coctails from our pool bar.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your loyalty and for visiting our Dolphin Kastraki Studios all this years in a row and we would be delighted if we can have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic two weeks stay at Dolphin Kastraki in August.
We wanted a holiday as far removed from our busy life in London as possible and couldn't have chosen a better place to do it.
The room (family suite) was ideal with a view to the sea (2 minute walk away) from the balcony.
Nick and his family made us all feel thoroughly looked after. Our 2 boys thought Nick was the coolest guy ever and, even whilst busy, he always found time to make them feel special. Maria behind the bar was a master at creating child friendly cocktails which became a staple for the kids. The pools couldn't have been better, clean and safe with no worries about finding a comfortable area to lounge and read a book.
Two tips, hire a car for at least two days to explore the island and be warned that it can get windy although the pool is fairly well sheltered and the wind has its benefits....you don't overheat and there are no bugs! Plenty of restaurant options within walking distance.
Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear musser77,

Thank you for your precious time that you spent in order to write your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios on TripAdvisor.

Reading your kind words of praise fills me with pleasure. I am really glad that the Family Two Bedroom Suite was ideal for your family and that you enjoyed staying there. Thank you for your kind comments about our staff we really appreciate it! Moreoever I am pleased to read that the pool area was of your liking and you enjoyed spending time there. Also the fact that there are plenty of restaurants within a walking distance is a plus and thank you for mentioning this too.

To conclude, I want to thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your two weeks holidays in Naxos and I am really satisfied that you, your wife and your two boys enjoyed it so much. We hope that we can have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful and cleaned rooms
Beautiful swimming pool
Great breakfast
Great meltemi wind!
Very close to my preferred beach.. glifada!!
Thanks Nycos and to your family for your hospitality and kindness
We will come next year

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmanj,

Thank you for your precious time that you spent in order to post your review for our Dolphin Kastraki Studios on TripAdvisor.

It fills me with pleasure to read your kind words about our beautiful and clean rooms, the great breakfast buffet and the swimming pool. I am also very happy to read that your favorite beach is Glyfada which is only few meters from our hotel.

Once again thank you for your kind words and thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your holidays in Naxos. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

The glowing reviews about this place and staff are truly deserving. Staff all friendly and polite.
We spent 6 nights in total. 3 in a semi-basement apartment and three in a top floor apartment. Both places were very good. Aircondition worked well in semi basement apartment and was not needed in top one, as the breeze was enough to cool us down.

The place is kept clean and very tidy. Complimentary toileteries are very good quality. Towels white, nice and fluffy. Beds comfortable. Would have loved to check mattress manufacturer, as slept better than at home.
Breakfast buffet has enough choice to keep it interesting as some items vary daily. Greek yoghurt was so yummy and they serve lovely pastries.
Pleasant pool area with sufficient shade.
Felt welcome and on arrival, manager went out of his way to give us a comprehensive briefing of what to do on the island.

Beach is a very short walk down a dust track. If you take front track you will get to Kastraki beach which has shady trees and is good for snorkelling. If you hop over the back wall, on the other hand you will end up where Glyfada beach starts. We liked this better as it had good swimming area but no shade.

The place also offers some snacks which are served at the pool bar. Very big parking area so no worries there.

Provided a good base to explore the island.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Tony M,

Reading your kind words of praise about our place and the staff fills me with satisfaction. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your 6 nights stay with us and that you found your both apartments good. Thank you for highlighting the cleanliness in general and the top quality toiletries and linen/towels that we provide. I also appreciate your comment on the quality of the mattresses and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your sleep. Moreover, it fills me with joy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the variety of the homemade cakes and pastries. Finally, it is a great pleasure for us that you liked the beautiful beach of Glyfada which is only few meters from the hotel.

Once again, thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your holidays in Naxos and I hope that we can have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

An amazing, unique and unforgettable experience! Me and my wife stayed at Dolphin for 5 days for our honeymoon and we enjoyed every single one of them. From the check in to the check out everything was great. The hotel is ran to perfection by a young greek family that is full of energy and ready to help with everything the guests need. Nikos, one of the managers, was very friendly and helpful, giving us great tips about our stay in the island and helping us with all queries we had. Maria, another manager, was always eager to accommodate our food and drinks requests + she made some of the best cocktails we have ever tried. All great guys, with a smile on their face all day long and the will to help their guests! The room we stayed at was excellent. The decoration was modern and fresh. The linen quality was top and the products offered for the shower are of a 5 star hotel quality. Everything was perfectly clean and smelled and looked great! I really can't stress enough how happy we were with the cleanliness of the place. The pool area looks great and is very comfortable for chilling and enjoying a sunny day or an evening drink. The pool itself was vert clean and fresh. The breakfast is of great quality and offers all kinds of delicacies someone would need to start their day in a fantastic way. From fresh fruits to local freshly made pastries, this breakfast buffet has it all! The place is located just 1,5 minutes walk away from what we believe is the best beach in the island (Kastraki Beach). 2-3 kilometers of golden sand and turquoise waters. Pure paradise.. Overall, a 5 star experience in a great looking, modern, very clean and fresh hotel, ran by fantastic people that offer top quality services and care about their guests. Absolutely great for everyone and highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Dolphin_Kastraki, Ιδιοκτήτης at Dolphin Kastraki Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Harry P,

Reading your comments and the title of your review makes me feel really pleased that you enjoyed your honeymoon here. I am really glad to read that our tips and information about the island where helpful and that you enjoyed Maria's food and coctails.
Moreoever I am pleased to read that the decoration of the honeymoon suite was of your liking and that you enjoyed staying there. Thank you for highlighting the decoration of the room, the cleanliness, the bath/shower products and the quality of the linen we provide.
Finally, I want to thank you for mentioning our breakfast buffet and the variety of options that someone can find, with homemade pastries, cakes and fresh fruits.

To conclude, I want to congratulate you on behalf of everyone here and I want to thank you for choosing our Dolphin Kastraki Studios for your honeymoon. We would be glad to have the opportunity of welcoming you again in the future.