All reviews zip lining water skiing rock climbing arts and crafts an absolute blast fun filled weekend great weekend bike riding labor day weekend flip cup age group family camp ropes course archery trapeze cabin counselors
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I had a great time from start to finish at Club Getaway! There was endless activities to do, with great staff running everything.
From endless water activities including a big inflatable obstacle course on the lake, to water skiing and wakeboarding, theres something for everyone.
Staying dry more your thing!? No worries, they have a bunch of ropes activities, ziplining, keg hikes, mountain biking, archery, and even a big rock wall.
Aside from the theme happy hours and theme nights, my personal favorite activity was Slip-n-Slide Kickball and Archery tag.

Basically just go to Club Getaway for one of the best weekends you'll have in your life.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eddie A
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I love this place but every time I go the navigation cuts off in the mountains. Hence the title - make sure you print the directions. It happened with both the car and cell phone navigation. The food was excellent. The staff comes from all over the world. Do NOT pack anything valuable since these are cabins not hotel rooms. The kids had a blast and there is so much for them to do.

Here is the problem with the internet. If there are 35 people in the meeting room -all on the internet - there is not enough bandwidth. If you are a family - there is no problem. There are different internet passwords for different rooms. Bring the jet pack.

Time here is worth the travel. Rock climbing, zip line, trampoline, fun in the lake- just a beautiful weekend that went too fast for the kids. Again - dont forget the bug spray and buy the repellent bracelets that fit on your ankles and wrists.

Room Tip: The boat hous is where the music is at night. Keep that in mind.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I went with my class May of 2017 and it was the worst. As soon as we got there we had to do activities climbing and stuff like that and I ended up getting multiple bed bug bites and found some on the bed I was sleeping on. And then they had the audacity to say I could’ve brought it from my house. Really ?

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank melany t
David S, Owner at Club Getaway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Melany, we are so sorry you did not enjoy your class trip last year. With our school program, we differentiate ourselves by providing a structured program, where students have a well rounded day of adventure and leisure activities.

Club Getaway takes any reports of bed bugs extremely seriously. On a daily basis, two canines who are trained and certified by IBBMA conduct a search for bugs. Both dogs will independently search each cabin,upon campers checking out or groups departing. Club Getaway is respected and known in the Hospitality Industry to have the most detailed, and effective protocols in place to prevent, detect, and remove any insects in the cabins.

The safety and enjoyment of our guests is our number one priority. Club Getaway exhausts a tremendous amount of resources to make sure the guest's experience is a positive one. This includes all aspects of our cabins, activities and special events.

We work hard to exceed expectations in all areas of the guest experience. I'm sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as we are always striving for excellence.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is our second visit for a family camp, and I would love to continue it as a tradition.
The camp offers huge variety of activities, the accommodations are comfortable, food is excellent, staff is simply the best!
Highly recommend!

Room Tip: LakeView is closer to activities
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first visit to Club Getaway. My group of 75 people rented out the entire club for the weekend, before they officially open. I had the greatest experience I’ve ever had since sleep away camp as a kid! So many activities like zip lining, obstacle climbing and mini color war...too much to name them all. The food was fantastic, the staff phenomenal! Staff tend to whatever issue is happening immediately. Cabins are clean. I will definitely be back and can’t wait until I do. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends