“Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
The living room is bright and sunny.
The couch gives a pretty view over the garden and across the rooftops to Kames Bay. The modern kitchen, with integrated hob and fridge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The living room is bright and sunny.
The modern kitchen, with integrated hob and fridge
The comfortable new Ikea bed.
the flat is in a quiet side street, one street back from the promenade
A sunny balcony to enjoy the peace and tranquility
Kames Bay is only minutes walk from the flat
The town of Millport from the road..
all the beaches are dog friendly, as are all our apartments
The balcony gives a rooftop view of the beach
the sunny balcony is a peaceful place for a coffee and a good book.
the cathedral is well worth a visit- a few minutes walk through a tree lined path.
The cathedral and it's grounds .
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Paisley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My friends and I rented this flat for a four day holiday.
The woman who met us at the flat was already there when we arrived although we arrived early and was very polite and courteous. She explained that she had booked us in for an extra day than we had planned which was a pleasant surprise.

The two boys took the sofa beds, one single, one double and my friend and I took the double bed. The sofa beds were easy to operate and the single was very comfortable. The double was less comfortable but he just put an extra duvet underneath and it was fine. The bed itself was very comfortable and clean.

The kitchen space was in the bedroom and had basic cooking amenities. There was pots, pans, cutlery etc. There was a two ring electric hob, a microwave and a fridge. No freezer, oven or grill. which was alright as we weren't staying and longer than five days. Although it did mean the ice cream had to be eaten that day which was no hardship.

The bathroom was a nice size with a good sized shower. Very clean.

The flat did get quite cold at night as it is heated by electric fires and we were a little wary about keeping them on at night. The kitchen-bedroom is tiled so I would suggest bring slippers.

Very close to the beach and the Chinese restaurant which is alot nicer inside than out. Ten minute walk to the main shops and theres a small newsagents which sells fresh food less than fives minutes from the flat.

Overall we greatly enjoyed our stay and would be happy to book again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location
Liked least: I'm personally not a fan of electric hobs
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Lyn232013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday Let”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I visited Millport and stayed at George Street for 3 nights in July after finding details on facebook. I was met at the flat by Mr Millport Breaks who showed me round the flat and explained how everything worked.
The 1 bedroom flat was clean and well laid out, the only 'house things' I brought with me was my food, towels and the dogs bedding, everything else I could need was there. The location was perfect, 1 street back from the main promenade, very quiet and great for relaxing. The main shops were less than 10 minutes walk from the flat. The flat can sleep up to 5 people with a single futon chair and sofa bed in the living room for additional guests.
The only negative point was the weather as it rained off and on most of the time we were there but hey, we're on an island in Scotland! The beaches were quiet and my dog had a ball running in and out of the water - the dog towel that's in the flat is a great idea!
I will definitely be back next year and this time will remember to bring my waterproofs!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quite location
Liked least: Bin storage outside living room window
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Spaterson...
“Fantastic gorgeous flat with great friendly owners”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Had a fantastic week on this flat location was excellent not right in town (where shops are) but close enough to have the choice of quiet relaxing or busy close to pubs and beach kids had a ball and Jennifer is great always happy to help plenty of room in flat for 2 adults n 2 kids would highly recommend x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Smeechan
“Lovely wee chilled break away.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

There was a bit of a mix up of the date, I had booked and confirmed for. Owners were apologetic, for there mistake, and asked us to come back, an hour and a half later, so they could organise the flat. It could have been a bit cleaner, though we put that down to the change over time, and the mix up, with dates of the owner. In all, my mother our two dogs and myself, had a really nice weeks holiday. Millport is a wonderful place to stay, and unwind. The people there are always so friendly and helpful. I know, I will revisit, time and time again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Linlithgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The cosy living room, the decor.
Liked least: The window in the kitchen/bedroom if someone walked past, could nosey right in!
Travelling group: Young Children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing