“Absolutely Incredible”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BAraujo10...
New York City, New York
“Absolutely Incredible”
Reviewed 21 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed at The Cottage at Great Falls for Valentine's Day. The place is absolutely breathtaking. The aesthetic details are on a level I have not seen in a long time. The fireplace was our favorite spot to be. There was a plethora of firewood available, and one even set with little instructions where to light it. If I am not mistaken, I am almost sure that most of the walls are carved out of stone. The kitchen was stocked with different spices and seasonings which was helpful, along with pots and pans. The Cottage was spotlessly clean. My favorite room had to be the dining room. There is a lovely mural that wraps around the room (that contains the hidden light switch), along with a beautiful wooden table, and a small little fire crevice to place candles and such. There were extra linens and blankets readily available.

We had brunch at the Chaiwalla Team room (one of the places recommended by Danielle). She was great at providing all the spots we would need to seek out if we needed a bottle of wine, groceries, etc. EXTREMELY HELPFUL!

Overall, I will definitely be back, and STRONGLY recommend this immaculate gem to anyone who wants to get away, and really just be in peace. There is simply nothing negative to say about The Cottage at Great Falls, and usually, I am very persnickety.

B.A.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The attention to detail in the decor
Liked least: Everything was great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CT
Reviewed 29 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Milford
Reviewed 25 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing