“Everest area. Cholapass”

Friends Adventure Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Friends Adventure Team is a Professional, Eco-friendly, Adventure Trekking, Peak Climbing & Mountaineering Expedition company based in Kathmandu, operated by local Adventurers, Trekkers & Climbing Expedition experts. With our experience of handling adventure enthusiasts for more than a decade, we can ensure that all our esteemed and valued guests have the finest and most secure adventure travel experience. Safety & customer satisfaction is our pleasure. Organize day tour in the Himalayas of Nepal.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

the best trip with the best team. incredible support. recommend this company to arrange your trip, they are very professional and careful. Great staff!!

1  Thank rtamaoki

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I was really lucky to choose Friends Adventure as my EBC trek provider. The guys are not only very competent and knowledgeable, but also very caring. Friends Adventure is the right name. They create a very friendly atmosphere and treat their clients like friends - with meetings and seeing offs at the airport, friendly dinners and lending some heavy stuff like a sleeping bag, duffle bag and walking sticks. This friendly treatment was extremely valuable for me as I was a solo traveller and did not know a single person in Nepal. Besides that the guide provided by Friends Adventure was extremely competent and flexible. We made adjustments to the itinerary a couple of time to adjust the trek and the walking load to my condition and the level of acclimatization. I would definitely recommend this company to other travelers and will work with them myself if I take another trek in Nepal

Reviewed 13 May 2017

My wife and I hired Friends Adventure Team to guide us on our 9 day Trek to Annapurna Base Camp, with a few extra days in Kathmandu and Pokhara. From the second we landed until the day we left Nepal, Friends Adventure Team took every step to make sure we were comfortable, happy, and having fun. They basically took care of everything- transportation, accommodations, meals, and much more!

Thank you to Rajendra for ensuring our vacation ran smoothly, for taking us out to dinners, and for offering us a day guide in Kathmandu at no extra charge. BIG THANK YOU to our fabulous guide Raju and our fearless porter Karma. I learned so much from Raju about Nepal and the Himalayas during our trek and he went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed every second, which we did. Karma also went out of his way, always ensuring we had hot food and tea and even brought dinner to my wife in her room when she was too tired! My wife and I truly enjoyed Raju and Karma's company and we will never forget watching the sunrise over Annapurna I, drinking Rakhsi on our final night, the numerous thoughtful conversations, and many, many laughs with them! Our trip would not have been the same without Raju and Karma and I look forward to another trek with them in the future!!

1  Thank Brandon R
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Friends Adventure Team organised trekking to the Everest Base Camp for our group (8 people). Their packages includes everything (all transfers, hotel in Kathmandu, local flight, trekking permissions, meal in Kathmanu and on the track) and that's extremely handy, you don't need to worry about anything during your travel. The guides were very nice guys, who helped us on the route.
On the way to Lukhla, the weather conditions wasn't good and the planes wasn't able to fly. And the company organised a helicopter transfer with pretty reasonable additional pay.
Nepal is not the most organised country, but all depending on the Friends Adventure Team was done really well.

2  Thank dmitryt21
Reviewed 4 May 2017

It was our first visit of Nepal - trekking to Everest base camp. Friends Adventure Team organized it very well and did amazing job of informing us of every details. Their guides were very kind and helpful, flexible to our desires on trek.

If you are thinking what company to choose for exploring the beauty of Nepal - choose Friends Adventure Team and you will never regret!