“Amazing & Hospitable Team”

Friends Adventure Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Friends Adventure Team is a Professional, Eco-friendly, Adventure Trekking, Peak Climbing & Mountaineering Expedition company based in Kathmandu, operated by local Adventurers, Trekkers & Climbing Expedition experts. With our experience of handling adventure enthusiasts for more than a decade, we can ensure that all our esteemed and valued guests have the finest and most secure adventure travel experience. Safety & customer satisfaction is our pleasure. Organize day tour in the Himalayas of Nepal.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 31 March 2017

It was mine and my fiance's first time canyoning so we were a bit nervous going into this adventure. However, the team at Friends Adventure Team did such an amazing job at explaining every detail that by the end of the introduction we were ecstatic to start canyoning! It was a thrilling and safe experience! To top it off, we visited a local village for lunch where we were treated with the utmost hospitality. We couldn't have had a better experience than we did with Friends Adventure Team. It was a one of a kind experience and we will have memories for a lifetime because of them. I HIGHLY suggest inquiring them!

1  Thank Katie S

Reviewed 25 December 2016

I with my group have been in Kathmandu, Pukhara, Chitwan, Bhaktapur, Lwang and had trekking to the Poon Hill. We had rafting on the Trisuli river and some people tried canyoning. Friends Adventure team was very friendly people, very proffessional and helped to solve a variety of problems, f.e., even repaired my broken phone and helped carry my luggage in some hard moments. I felt safe in their hands and enjoyed travel very match. Thanks Friends Adventure Team for their great work and
hearty welcome!

1  Thank Gundega_Ozolina
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I've now been canyoning with Friends twice. The first time was in Kakani and the second time was at Sundarijal. Both were very pretty spots and full of adventure, and with a small group and good guide, can be accomplished by beginners and enjoyed by experienced canyoners. Friends is a very different experience from going with a large commercial group. They are knowledgeable about many canyoning locations, and can advise a suitable location off the beaten path, where you won't be running into other tourists. Both times the guides were excellent, and highly professional. I would describe Friends as a "boutique canyoning guide service".

1  Thank Fred B
Reviewed 13 December 2016

We visited Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and a lot of other places in Nepal. The service was great - Friends Adventure Team provided us with everything that we needed. Guides and people we met on this trip were really open and friendly. I really enjoyed the trek to Ghorephani Poon Hill and Chitwan National park. Thanks for the great time in Nepal!

1  Thank Evija M
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Patan etc. Friends Adventure Team did a great job all the way through our trip providing all the necessary service and assistance. On top of that all the guides were always smiling and friendly. We really felt their warm welcome on every step we made on this magic country. My personal highlight of the trip was trek, to others it was canyoning or rafting but all of us enjoyed the trip to the fullest extent. Many thanks to the Friends Adventure Team for their hard work!

1  Thank Ilze K