“A place you can feel like family and good food. A touch of home on the road!”

Riverside Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Checked TripAdvisor for nearby places to eat. Just aroud the corner we found Riverside. A cheerful place, neat and clean with spotless restrooms. Our greeter Jessie made us feel like we eat there often. I ordeed the blueberry crepes that were excellent.
Two very large crepes loaded with berries and topped with whipped cream. John a super waiter was so attentive to our needs. This owner has been serving the community for over 25 years. The locals obviously frequent as they know your name.
Loved this place so wished we didn’t live so far away to enjoy more.

1  Thank martyC5001NS

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

You would never guess how good this place is based on how it’s in a run down part of town. The prices are fair because the portions are huge. My fiancé said that it was the fluffiest French toast he ever had. Sooo delicious!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had a drink here on our way back to the hotel on Saturday evening, really relaxed feel about the place with pleasant and knowledgeable staff (about gin!!).
Went back for brunch on Sunday and wasn't disappointed, great food and the same laid-back but professional service.
Will be back next time we are in Bristol.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I was in Bristol for a business meeting. I had to rush in the morning because of the i didn't have a breakfast. I had doughnuts and coffee but,I was really craving for breakfast. So I found this place on route 72 I had passes by it before the meeting. When my meeting ended I stopped here on the way home.
I had two eggs over medium with very tasty home fries and rye toast with butter.
And short cakes.
The eggs were cooked just right, because i don't like them when there are close to hard done. potatoes were very tasty. Pancakes were very fully and delicious with maple syrup and butter.
Now I know where to stop next time I am in Bristol.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

When I'm traveling I'm always looking for places like the Riverside, a local pace with great food. Breakfast was great! My omelette was prepared with lots of meat, veggies and cheese. And, served with amazing potatoes and onions grilled just right. My wife's eggs overeasy were just that and served with potatoes and onions. She opted for pumpkin pancakes rather then toast and shared, The seasonal dish was delicious and it's easy to understand why they're a favorite.
Although it was mid-Sunday morning, the service was good and friendly. I didn't eat again till dinner.