“Go to Marco or stand in line for an hour or more....your choice”
Review of Marco Pizzeria

Marco Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Branford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Friendly people, classic New Haven style pie, fresh ingredients. Beer is cold and meals are available. Sit....EAT!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Have been coming here for years, great pizza & more. Their pies are a bit more expensive than all the rest in town, but definitely worth it. They also have my vote for not only the best pizza pies in town but also the best Steak & Cheese sub in town as well....hands-down.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Out of towner with family thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the very delicious pizza. Excellent service.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The past few times I had take out pizza from Marco’s I was disappointed. Most recently, the pizza was quite doughy varying in thickness around the pizza with some areas being almost raw underneath the cheese. It wasn’t cooked long enough which didn’t help the thick dough issue. They also claim to use top their pizza “with the freshest highest quality ingredients”, per their website, but when asked if they used fresh mushrooms the reply was that they were canned. They shouldn’t make false claims. I don’t think my family will be getting pizza from here again- the quality just isn’t there for the price they charge.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I discovered Marco Polo online and saw they had decent reviews. I decided to order from them for the first time. I had $55 in food. I live four miles from them and delivery took an hour plus after being told 40 minutes. I immediately notice they forgot to bring the 2 liter bottle of soda that ordered and paid for. As I begin opening the food
And unwrapping it we discovered that the sausage and pepper sub had a huge piece of hair in it. The Pene Alla vodka is disgusting! They can’t even spell vodka correctly on the label. I called immediately and asked for a the manager or an owner. Took about ten minutes to get to someone. The manager was very unpleasant. Would not let me talk. I simply wanted a refund. After a long argumentive conversation he said he needs to get the owner’s authorization to refund me. He wasn’t willing to fix the issue. I am completely disgusted with the customer service and very disturbed with the unpleasant food. I can just imagine what the kitchen looks like. Will not ever go back nor recommend them. Terrible experience all around!

Burnt garlic knots, poorly cooked pene alla vodka, hair in the peppers and sausage grinder!