Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews outdoor bathroom small size ala carte romantic dinner massage lombok meru ocean waves mataram
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020

I can't say enough good things about Chandi Resort & Spa! I stayed at this beautiful relaxing oceanfront resort for 3 glorious nights. Guests can choose from 15 luxurious villas with king-size bed, spacious bathroom with open garden shower (my favorite!), flat-screen TV, and air conditioning. The resort also includes MERU Beachfront Restaurant facing Bali’s majestic Mount Gunung Agung offering a full menu of dishes for every taste. The daily meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) was my favorite part of staying at Chandi. All of the three-course meals were cooked to perfection and super tasty. I made sure to give my compliments to Chef I Gede Sudana on my last supper before checking out the next day. The hotel staff and my point of contact Nazar were incredibly friendly. The cleaning crew made sure my room was clean as a whistle and smelling fresh every day at noon, like clockwork. My only minor complaint is relatively slow wifi. However, it is nice to get away on a retreat away from the distractions and problems associated with constantly being available online.

Room tip: Beautiful Ocean View
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank MikeHolp
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Had an absolute fantastic time at the Chandi boutique resort for Christmas. The place is amazing with great rooms, fantastic view, pool and beach. Restaurant is one of the best for both breakfast, lunch and dinner and staff amazing. Shoutout to Bagus, Hairoman and all the other workers. Would love to come back!♥️

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 358annkatrinp
Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

We loved staying here. The villa is beautiful and the small size to the hotel makes it feel really homely. The staff were so friendly and loved playing with our baby. The food was delicious, the pool was postcard perfect and the beach only had locals minding their own business passing by. Super low key and peaceful tourism. We also had massages in the spa and would recommend that too.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Chanelle_Parker
Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

Checked out today and we miss it allready. Fabulous staff, great and spacious bungalow that was clean and comfortable. AC worked fantastic as well. Pool area was super and very well used during our stay. But the one thing that, if possible, stands out is the fantastic staff. So pleasant and eager to assist. Truly amazing. We will surely come back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GoranAtoZ
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is just superb! Only 15 villas and therefore not many guests. The rooms are super clean rooms and the whole area is in a top condition. The personnel is highly friendly and forthcoming and the food topnotch! Senggigi is also close by. About 45 Minute to the airport (choose Bluebird Taxi with taximeter)! Scooter rental possible. The included breakfast is delightful and fresh.

Trip type: Travelled solo