“Excellent scenery, friendly service, exciting ride”

Triple G Outfitters
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Wolcott
More attraction details
Owner description: Saddle up and experience the west the way we do! At Triple G Outfitters we pride ourselves on our experience and level of safety. Each horseback ride starts with an informational safety and demonstration talk to help riders feel comfortable while out on a ride. Our unique ranch setting offers breathtaking views of the Sawatch Range, Castle Peak and Red and White Mountain. Our wranglers are hand selected from the best in the Vail Valley. We pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, fun and experienced guides to ensure a memorable horseback experience. With an abundance of knowledge of the local history, first aid, and horses our guides are ready to answer any questions you may have about the ranch and its surrounding areas.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The ranch is beautiful, the guides are all good, ours was Heather and she is fun and helpful. They let you ride up to your abilities, and in general is a great experience.
We are repeat guests and will keep on visiting!

TripleGOutfitters, Manager at Triple G Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Victor,

Thank you so much for these fantastic words! We love having you and your family visit us for the summer time! We look forward to many more years of adventures and memories with you!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"heather"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had TWO rides on our trip last week--one was a 90 minute beginner ride, and the other was an advanced ride, which my daughter went on after the guide recognized that she had more experience and wanted a little more freedom to trot and canter. I really appreciated how the guides were attentive to all of us (our first ride had eight people!), our skill level, and what we might enjoy as a group. Heather was so good to us, and McKenna led the ride with my daughter--and I think they just clicked.

A bonus is getting to visit the winery for a tasting after the hot rides...and the wine is superb. Happy to have two bottles as souvenirs.

we'll be back next year!

Anne,

Thank you so much for these amazing words! We really do love having everyone enjoy their rides here with us, and being able to accommodate all different riding levels! You definitely can beat the the added bonus with the Winery!

We hope to see you all again in the near future!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked the 2 hr ride and have no prior riding experience. Our guide was Eva and she was perfect. This riding will be all walking (no trotting) through the open fields with some ups and downs. The downs are a tad scary but the horses are cautious and so good. I rode Dolly and she was so sweet. Girl likes to eat though. Haha. The scenery is amazing and service excellent. Top notch!

TripleGOutfitters, Manager at Triple G Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Susan,

Thank you so much for your amazing words! Yes Dolly loves her food, and her snacks during the ride! We are so happy you all had such a wonderful ride with us, and enjoying new experiences along the way! We hope to see you again for another beautiful ride it the Rockies!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had taken our kids riding once before in Yellowstone, and they were excited for a little more challenge. My son was under the minimum age for a more advanced ride, and I wasn't sure I was up to that anyway. When I asked about it on the phone, they asked what we were looking for and gladly set up a private ride for us according to my requests with just a slight extra cost! I was very impressed.

The ride turned out to be perfect for us. The guide was friendly and very skilled. My son accidentally let go of his reins once when getting a drink, and she rescued them for him easily. She made sure to give us the chance to go faster several times on the flatter parts of the trail as my kids were hoping to do. We were very pleased and enjoyed the ride greatly.

1  Thank CO811
TripleGOutfitters, Manager at Triple G Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

CO811,

Thank you so much for your amazing words! We are so glad that you all had such an amazing time on your ride and that we were able to help customize an adventure that you will never forget! Our guides love helping everyone out on the rides, and pride themselves on the level of fun and safety for every rider! We hope to see you again in the future for another memorable ride with us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

From start to finish we had a blast!!! Very cool Ranch, Sweet and gentle horses and an amazing guide, Eva. I could have closed my eyes and these sweet and beautiful horses would have guided us through the trail. My 10 year old had a wonderful time riding her first horse by herself and my 16 and 14 year old loved the ride up hill and down!!! My hubby and I enjoyed the winery after right there on property.

TripleGOutfitters, Manager at Triple G Outfitters, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Heather,

Thank you so much for your amazing words! We love our horses for the amount of comfort they give each rider, especially the kids! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience with us and we hope to see you again in the future!