“Downtown Windsor hidden dining treasure”

Okole Maluna Hawaiian Grill
Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hawaiian Island cuisine shares the delicate combination of intense flavors and a healthy exuberance. All dishes are thoughtfully arranged by Chef Andrew Higa to ensure a healthy quality without sacrificing flavor. Many of his recipes have been passed through generations and refined to create a satisfying experience. Watch for Chef Andy's use of fresh island fish and seasonal desserts.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Right in the middle of Windsor, Colorado's main street is a transplant from Hawaii Okole Maluna Hawaiian Grill restaurant. The atmosphere is casual. The menu is a fine sample of Hawaiian foods.
The staff is friendly. The food very good. Priced appropriately and you won't go home hungry.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

his is the second time we visited this restaurant and we really enjoyed it.
The service was great and the food was very tasty.
We always try something new that is recommended by the waitress and it was good.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Great island food. Owners are natives the food proves it, very good. Destination venue mainly Denver to Cheyenne and everywhere in between. Check the web for hours

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Met friends there for holiday lunch. The restaurant had received great reviews.

I ordered the Korean barbecue rib plate. I loved it! They were great and let you substitute French fries for rice... I got the spicy fries with a side salad with the Asian dressing. Everything was just scrumptious!

My husband on the other hand ordered the tuna fish and chips. He ordered the regular fries and a macaroni salad. He didn’t like a thing :-( I do have to agree the rice coating on the tuna was a little offputting. And the regular fries just didn’t have the zip that the spicy ones did...

Because I was giving the review I gave them a higher score than my husband he would’ve only given them at two. So order wisely!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Even though we have been living in Windsor for 18 months we haven’t heard about Okole. We ended up there after unsuccessfully looking for another place.
It was a great surprise, very tasteful food and good service.