“Great Lunch Spot Just off I25”
Review of 7th st Deli - CLOSED

7th st Deli
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Description: Your Chef, and Owner, is Ward Garbers.His experience, over a period of 35 years, includes being a Chef at the elegant Broadmoor Hotel.Come in to our beautiful, artistically decorated, and clean restaurant.Enjoy fine dining, service, and friendliness at its best.
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Great local lunch stop less than 2 mi off I25. Friendly, prompt service and very tasty sandwich!!! If u can’t park on the street, there’s a Safeway parking lot next door.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We were traveling from Alamosa to Colorado Springs and needed to eat and stopped at this amazing little deli. We were running tight on time and Sebrina had us in and out in less than 10 minutes with two amazing sandwiches chips and homemade cookies. I had the turkey avacado and my co worker had the cheesesteak both were amazing. The cookies were outstanding chocolate chunk and heath. I would recommend stopping in here, I know I'll be back.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Walked in for a few sandwiches and service was great and the order was filled immediately. Happy that our reubens were nice and hot and pleased with the potato and pasta salad sides. Biggest complaint was the small amount of meat,cheese and veggies. Too much bread made them dry and left several of us still hungry!
Sweet little sandwich shop that needs a little more in the middle to impress this foodie.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 1CO_Wildflower
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Not only excellent customer service but I felt the staff went above and beyond. Let you try sample of deli meat, sauce before ordering. Clean, welcoming, excellent reuben. Great prices and quality food.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We brought in a group of 14 and the staff was amazing! She took our orders like a boss and was so kind to the kids. The service matched the food! Excellent! Highly recommend for you to get off the beaten path on your road trip for this experience!

Date of visit: July 2017