Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsskating rinkthe eagle bahn gondolacar servicein room diningoff seasonrock resortsski hoteldinner reservationshotel restaurantturn down serviceapres skilionshead area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Arriving at 11:30 pm no staff to welcome and pick up ur luggage at the valet. Is not it obvious to know when ny flight arrives for a 5 star hotel? Your included breakfast has automatic 20% tip added and only when confronted what is this $42(6 ppl) for they respond its a suggestive tip? How is it suggested if its included on the bill?? Also $42 tip for Self served breakfast buffet?? its not about the money but about poor management policies. Staff is great friendly accommodating esp guys at the ski valet! Also no bar service by the fireplace but what if i like to sit not on a hard chair but on the the soft sofa after a day of skiing? U have to get drinks and carry urself?? 5 star service.. but again poor management choices..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gregny
Zachary M, General Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear gregny,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your experience at The Arrabelle. I was disappointed to learn that we didn't exceed your expectations on every level and appreciated your thoughts on our service levels for late night arrivals, breakfast gratuity policies and lobby beverage service. Rest assured, we will consider your feedback as we work to continuously improve our services and offerings at The Arrabelle. Thank you for your business and please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there's ever anything I can do to be of assistance to you personally.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We typically stay at another Rock Resorts Hotel but my wife and I have long wanted to check out the Arrabelle. It surpassed what we were expecting! Location, ski in/ski out, restaurants, and shopping all within steps of the hotel. We had a fantastic time and the staff really took care of our needs.

Room Tip: Rooms were awesome, the bathrooms with the heated floors were incredible along with the convenience of having a humidifier in our room. Closets were huge and the view from the balcony was spectacular!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The Arrabelle at Lionshead in Vail is a full service hotel/condominium owned by a Vail subsidiary. It is made up of 4 European style buildings surrounding a square with an ice skating rink. There are numerous shops and restaurants on the first floor. It is steps away from the Eagle Bahn gondola. They have an excellent slope side ski valet. Our room was a king room with a fireplace, large balcony and a coffee station. The bathroom had heated floors, a walk in shower and a soaking tub. The rooms are very high tech to include an iPad on which you can order everything from food to shaving kits. The bed was very comfortable. My only complaint was the room got hot at night requiring us to prop the balcony door open. Not unusual in other properties I have stayed at in the area.
There is $75 resort fee daily which covers parking and a great breakfast buffet. Reviewed elsewhere. They do free s'mores and hot chocolate every afternoon.
There is a round town car service which is also included.
There is a rooftop lap pool and 3 hot tubs... one of which is hard to find. Housekeeping was great. The staff were very friendly.
I have stayed at many 5 star Vail/Beaver Creek properties over the years and this is probably the best one overall!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John F
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Back in July I wrote a review that I booked the Arrabelle through a 3rd party website and had an issue guaranteeing a pet room after booking. Anyways Andrew the hotel manager made everything right and far exceeded our expectations. We just scheduled another trip to the Arrabelle for June. I would highly recommend the Arrabelle for pet stays! We used to stay at the Four Seasons but Andrew has made us a Arrabelle customer for life!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan W
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Just increase the food at the restaurant. I think an excellent resort should have a real excellent restaurante with excellent food Well, the restaurante is quite fine but food not I mean not the breakfast that is really good but the "a la carte" nothing good!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family