“We loved the location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greater London, United Kingdom
“We loved the location”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

This was one of the nicest condos, price for value that I've ever been in.
The location couldn't have been better - quiet, within short walking distance to delicious food, quaint shops and interesting attractions. The condo itself was fine and the bed very comfortable.
The Wifi worked well in the room and the food in the pool restaurant was really good.
Great value overall, definitely a recommendation when you visit Pattaya, Jomtien.

Date of stay: February 2016
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Don397
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Good location”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Nice room nice balcony sea view.Very good location nice pool restaurant laundry.Close to beach at back and main road in front.

Date of stay: October 2015
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Daniel A
Bangkok, Thailand
“Peaceful and quiet accommodation”
Reviewed 16 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

I am coming to the end of a 24 nights rental and I am pleased with this accommodation which has lived up to expectations. I particularly appreciate the quietness of the apartment and I have heard no noise at all. The swimming pool is relatively quiet with few screaming children and I see few people in the building The location couldn't be better with the beach within a few minutes walk, supermarket, shops, massage etc just a short walk away, the apartment itself is fine with everything I need. It is a little on the basic side but is very good value.

Date of stay: November 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quietness of the building
Liked least: I found the room a bit functional and not exactly cozy.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
16 Nov 2015
Five stars guest and a lovely person. Kind, responsible, clean and tidy! I hope to see you again.
Edgard M
Sliema, Malta
“I will stay there again!”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My first time in Pattaya Jomtien and very happy with my accommodation choice. It takes only few minutes to get into the city with bathbus from mainroad.Walking through the garden to the beach. Pool restaurant has a good breakfast including all you need. Different Thai hotmeals every morning. Room is very clean and nice designed. TV have many channels, fast internet, good AC and totaly bugfree. Bathroom with both tube and shower. Swimming pool is very nice, and spend alot of time there. I will stay there again if I visit Pattaya again, and would warmly recomment it every one.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
768shaunw
England, United Kingdom
“Great condo and place ”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Just stayed here 11 days what can I say everything excellent let's start with Anita who I emailed to rent she replied every email very quick answered every question great lady next condo every thing brand new nice and clean with every thing u need but ule see that on website plus great view of sea and remember rule number 1 great price for what and were u get next staff at reception very nice and friendly and helpfull then internet great permenent connection massive swimming pool beach 5 mins walk baht bus 5 mins walk 7-11 5 mins and if u like me bars and girls 5 mins both sides great food every were 5 mins atm 5 mins it should advertise as 5 min wonder condo honest every thing every were I extended my holiday by 9 days and gutted couldn't stay here any longer cus booked up which not surprised but I will defiantly coming back I did stay at soi 6 in pattaya before I came here which is great place but to hardcore all time were here as every thing but also can really relax when need and I still if I wanted just jump on baht bus 15 mins 20 baht so no brainier for me plus I did look at reviews before and all were good which is unusual for any place so if u do stay hope u enjoy your stay as much as I did also nearly forgot I needed laundry doin which is just downstairs once again happy friendly lady dropped off pick up next day and only 200 baht but clouthes come back nice and soft smelling clean and fresh better then home so once again no brainer so all I say is enjoy

Date of stay: April 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.