We stayed in this condo for a week in January, and had some real disappointments as well as some pleasant surprises. Unfortunately the disappointments outweighed the surprises, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. I almost rated this as "poor," but know this property could be so much better with a little oversight, as it appears the management company doesn't pay a lot of attention to details. Some aspects of the condo were downright gross, including:
* The comforter on the bed was stained with, well, what can best be described as "significant evidence of climatic ecstasy between a man and a woman." Yuk. Off it went into the closet.
* Blankets that literally had dirt skid marks on them. Yuk again, but it was on the lower edges, wouldn't touch us, and we needed a blanket.
* Utensils that were actually covered in grease, glasses that were not cleaned, and pots/pans in the same condition. Really. We had to hand wash everything we before using it.
* Light bulbs that were missing or burned out.
* Conditioner was provided but not shampoo? That was just weird.
* THE STEAM SHOWER ISN'T A STEAM SHOWER! It's simply a bathtub/shower with a glass door instead of a curtain. Oh, and it takes forever to fill which you will need to do after a hard day of skiing given there is no Jacuzzi to use in the complex.
* Only one small ice tray?
Now for the good:
* The entertainment/TV system is awesome and includes a sound bar, Wii (with a few games and 2 controllers), DVD player (Blueray I think), HBO, Cinemax, and Netflix. It was great.
* The fireplace heats the whole place, so much in fact that I turned the heater off for our whole stay.
* The humidifier worked well, but should have been cleaned/sanitized (mold was growing inside which I discovered when I was emptying it to put it away.
* The views are great.
* Location is quiet and centrally located. We rented a locker on the mountain for our skis as we didn't want to haul them back and forth, but it's not too long a walk to the lifts.
I don't think we'd stay here again, but that's more because of the upkeep (or lack thereof) than the location.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|