“Great location on the river with excellent...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
McNuttMcC...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Affordable, Quiet and Lots of Dogs :)”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The room was clean, the people at the front desk were nice and all the dogs were super cute! I was missing mine so I loved seeing so many during our stay. Very friendly staff - I forgot my bathing suit in the room and they were kind enough to ship it back to me! The location was also great for the price! Less than a 10 minute walk to the gondola or a 5 minute walk to a lift. Absolutely loved Telluride so if this is your first time there - lucky you! It's a special place.

The only thing they could improve is the temperature and cleanliness of the hot tub. It was not very warm and not very clean. That being said, I didn't say anything to anyone about it. I'm sure if I would have, they would have addressed it. Also - the community parking lot directly behind the property was really muddy (melting snow) while we were there so if you are visiting in seasons other than summer, wear some boots when u park. The lot is not lit so if you arrive in the dark, it's hard to see the little walkway between the east end of the lot and the hotel. There are parking spaces in front of it so if a car is parked there, it's pretty tough to see.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price!
Liked least: Finding the walk way from the parking lot in the dark.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Mar 2015
Thank you for your review and a guest did tell us about this so we were able to take care of the hot tub quickly. We hope you can return anytime.
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Jul 2014
We are sorry for this experience and as Manager I was not made aware that you had a problem such as this. You apparently were allowed into the unit prior to being ready for your arrival, but unclear on your details. We will certainly communicate with booking.com to see what happened here. Had you spoken with me at the time of this occurrence please know that we would have bent over backward to accommodate the reservations and clear up any issues. To hear about it several weeks later makes it impossible to make it right for you. Again, we are sorry for this and will be communicating with booking.com, who by the way, has historically been a good company to work with.
Manager

Travellers are raving about these Telluride hotels

CO
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Rugged travelers
21 May 2014
We thank you that you stayed with us and we appreciate the time you took to make this review. We hope you come back anytime.

Montrose CO
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

7 Apr 2014
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope you can return anytime.

Montreal
Reviewed 23 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Rugged travelers
23 Oct 2013
Aw, shucks! I will let the housekeepers know your thoughts about the rooms. They always appreciate kind words of acknowledgement about their hard work and to us who surround them, we are amazed at what they do. As for meeting you, it was most simply our pleasure to have you stay with us. Please do know you are welcome here anytime and thank you for choosing Mountainside Inn.

Mountainside Inn
Telluride, CO
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing