“Very Nice”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark Z
Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States
“A bit dated and my room had an infestation of wasps & hornets.”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The furnishings in this particular unit were a bit dated. The bed itself was very comfortable and the shower was top notch. Unfortunately I stayed over the weekend as the weather was changing from cool to colder and whenever I would run the fan in the shower/toilet area, wasps or hornets would come through the fixture into the bath area. If I just ran the heating element fixture in the shower, the wasps and hornets would not immediately be aroused. It was interesting to note that both wasps AND hornets came into the unit. The bed is located in a loft area above a small two seat couch and the shower area. The sink is located outside the shower area in an area that can only be described as a small living room. Barely enough room to open my suitcase and no place whatsoever to use as a desk. The only saving grace of this unit #10 is the price. In Telluride, it can get pretty costly. This unit ran for slightly over $100 per night (off season). It was booked for me, but I would not want to stay in this unit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I could hear the San Raphael River while in the unit.
Liked least: The wasps and hornet infestation.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Nov 2014
Thank you for the review and bringing the wasp and hornet problem to our attention. We did have an exterminator into the unit to fix the problem as a result. We are sorry Manitou Lodge #10 was not a good fit for you and we would be happy to find you a more suitable location for your next visit to Telluride. Manitou Lodge is a great value and location full of available amenities, although it did not meet your needs.
Maplewood, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
29 Jul 2014
Thank you for your review of the Manitou Lodge. You can't beat the location! We appreciate your feedback on breakfast. We are trying a new Get Movin' Breakfast this summer and are experimenting with different options to make it convenient for our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next Telluride adventure.
Co
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway
3 Mar 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay during your very special time with us. We enjoyed having you and do hope we see you again real soon. Congratulations again!
TX
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Older travelers Rugged travelers
22 Feb 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Manitou Lodge. Please come back and see us on your next visit to Telluride!
Milwaukee
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
5 Feb 2014
We appreciate your kind review and hope to see you back again soon at the Manitou Lodge!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing