Unit in need of some tender loving care (TLC). I'll start with the location. It's located 100 yard from lift number 7. Great spot if your an advanced/expert skier, but if you have kid's or you're an average skier there's no way you're skiing down to your unit. I specifically asked Alpine Lodging for ski in/ski out for my young kids.
1) Kitchen very nice with granite counter tops and all the items you'd need for an extended vacation.
2) Decorations excellent in unit.
3) Master Bathroom nice.
4) Shuttle pick-up every 15 minutes with easy ride to town or the main gondola.
1) Carpet is old/stained and in need of being replaced.
2) Woodwork/trim/doors just horrible.
3) Broken Shower handles and shower on/off knob was broken. They had a big sign taped to the wall with instructions on how to turn on the shower.
4) Blinds were broken and hanging sideways on windows when we entered unit.
5) Tile in need of TLC in main bathroom.
We paid an nonrefundable $5,200 to stay for 6 nights over Christmas vacation and still left 3 days early to rent another condo. This place could actually be nice if they committed to sticking a little money each year to carpet, fixing the tiles, better beds, and updating the little things. There are too many other nice rentals in Telluride in this price range.
Unfortunately they lost me for any future rentals.
Fantastic location in the town of Telluride. Quiet, clean and comfortable - great stay at Etta Place Too!
I have stayed several places in Telluride, which is a wonderful resort, but I think we may book this place again. It is perfect for our family