“Disappoint”

20:00
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mambo is located in the heart of downtown Steamboat Springs Colorado. Mambo offers a unique and unforgettable dining experience. We offer seasonal Italian menu with and award winning wine list and a fully stocked bar. Mambos provides a full range of menu selections from small plates to old family recipe and brick oven pizzas to chef inspired specials.Come hungry and leave happy at Mambo!
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We have been coming here for years as we have a place in town. The service has declined incredibly.
They called to confirm our reservation in the bar. When we arrived they stuck us in a dark back corner of the restaurant. When I questioned the hostess she walked away annoyed that I asked for clarification. She came back and said they just made the change. Rude and no explanation. We understand Covid has changed things, however, with a reservation for only an hour and a half seems they are more concerned with a revolving door of numbers than the customer dining experience. Guess the locals don’t matter anymore. Used to be a fun experience.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (760)

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Often restaurants in ski resort towns are big on price, short on quality. Not so at Mambo. From the moment we walked in we felt this was going to be a great meal. We were sat exactly at our reservation time. Our server was excellent at describing the dishes and making suggestions. Our appetizer of Mussels Diavola was excellent. Large mussels and a sauce you simply want to dump fettuccine into and eat for your entree. We had the salmon, squid ink linguini arrabiata, and lasagna entrees. I love fresh made pasta and Mambo's was perfectly al denté. Their homemade bread with balsamic dipping sauce was an excellent accompaniment. Portions were easily shareable. We will be coming back to this place again and again when visiting Steamboat

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Italian isn't their specialty out there! If you're really jonesing for italian I say go for it but otherwise I suggest traveling to a city with better italian options if you're going to indulge!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

When I walked in the door I prayed the food tasted as good as the restaurant smelled!! It was like walking in my grandmother kitchen. Did not disappoint.

The food was top notch. This is one of those restaurants that I would eat at everyday until I had everything on the menu.

I must compliment the ordering. We ordered on line and pick was scheduled at 515. When i walked in the door at 510 i was told 5 more minutes. In exactly 5 minutes our food was ready.

I cant say enough. This is a must eat restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021 via mobile

Friendly staff beautifully decorated great food and background music was very smooth. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2021