“Friendly service & good meal”
Review of Brown Bear Cafe

Brown Bear Cafe
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Silverton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite several reviews we were glad we ate here. The food was wonderful. The wait staff was very attentive.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brown Bear Cafe never disappoints for breakfast! Historic building & decor, friendly service and hot tasty food.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We visited while riding the million dollar highway and waiting for the Harley Shop to open next door. Delicious breakfast with the best hash browns I have ever had! Such friendly waitresses and staff!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch yesterday. I ordered the club sandwich and fries, and my husband got the special of the day, Philly cheesesteak sandwich with white bean green Chile soup. My club and fries were okay, definitely nothing special. (Side note: I got a side of ranch dressing as a condiment, and it was disgusting. I would recommend making your own ranch or trying a different brand or vendor.) my husband’s sandwich was lacking flavor as well. He said the soup was really delicious though! That was the saving grace of the meal. Overall, not a terrible option, but also not something I’d go back to.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

After a chilly motorcycle ride from Durango to Silverton stumbling upon the Brown Bear Café was a real treat. An exceptional wait staff made everyone feel welcome. My three egg omelette with bacon, cheese & mushroom was perfect. And although hash browns are hash browns, Brown Bear Café took the time to deliver a nice crispiness as opposed to the greasy mess usually found elsewhere. Kudo's to the management who's staff has bought into the dream. Hats off to the talented kitchen staff.

Been to Brown Bear Cafe? Share your experiences!