“Lovely, spacious home in nice location”
other travellers have booked this property
View of Lake Dillon King Bedroom
View to the East
Overlooking Silverthorne
Bunkroom and TV
Fire Pit and Patio Furniture
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NboroGirl
Massachusetts
“Lovely, spacious home in nice location”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Some of my extended family stayed here from August 6-9 to attend a wedding in Silverthorne. We were looking for a spacious, affordable home to share with my dad and my siblings and their spouses. My adult son stayed here part of the time, too.

This home is very roomy. Four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms gave each family privacy. The location was perfect for us - very close to the wedding venue, and it was easy to find and get to. The views were stunning, even though we weren't high up in the mountains. There are many amenities to this home: gas fire pit, gas grill, hot tub, fireplaces - that I wish we had time to take advantage of but unfortunately did not. The owners, Mike and Luke Deeken, are very responsive to any issues or potential problems you may have; they couldn't have been nicer.

Like any house, it shows some some signs of wear and tear (burned out light bulbs, scratches/cuts on the dining room table, etc.), nothing that interfered with our enjoyment of the accommodations. It really is a very lovely home that was furnished nicely and very clean. I took away one "star" from my rating because the faucet in the master bathroom's tub was broken so we couldn't use it. That's the room my husband and I used, so we had to use someone else's bathroom to shower in. This, in my opinion, should have been discovered by the cleaning crew before we arrived and either fixed, or at least divulged to us before we tried to use it.

Other than that, this was the perfect place for my family to stay in while we were in town. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, and I enthusiastically recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of room we had
Liked least: Broken faucet
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in November 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and how comfortable everything was.
Liked least: Not getting to spend more time there.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Chelsea B
“Great value!”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The only thing I would say is that the beds should be replaced, they were sinkey in the middle and kind of uncomfortable. But we did have a great stay!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing