Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Awesome people, new top of the line sleds, and views youll never forget

Schmitty was very thourough with explaining controls, getting you comfortable on the sled, and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
TAuser_12142018
via mobile
Memorable Family Adventure

I recently rented a number of Snowmobiles from Schmitty at CBR and our experience was exceptional... read more

Reviewed yesterday
DoogerBeck
Aspen, Colorado

All reviews these guys unguided tour high performance gave us great directions creek bed rented snowmobiles rental location snowmobiling experience side by side snow mobiles follow instructions detailed explanation rental company bucket list experience staging area an incredible experience trail map
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had a fantastic afternoon exploring the mountains on snowmobiles. The employees were extremely helpful and the snow mobiles were in great condition.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Tammy F
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was such an amazing trip. Brad and Sean were awesome!! They gave a great guidance and tips! Our boys are 19 & 22 they had a blast! We went the last week they were open and it was still fabulous! The views are spectacular! We will do this again!!!

1  Thank beachsun2016
Reviewed 27 March 2018

So, this was one of the worst winters for snow on Co’s record. Boo hoo. We made the best of it with what we had. Snow machine riding was the absolute top. The staff is great, the location breathtaking, and the snow coverage on the trails surprising nice. The machines are fairly new and comfortable. I really enjoyed the fact that this was not a “tour”, but we were left to enjoy the mountain on our own. Big thumbs up!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

A good friend has been prodding me to go snowmobiling with these guys for several years so I decided to try it this March. I should have gone earlier. What a fantastic time and what great people - Mike, Smitty & Brad were totally into providing me a great time.
I already had a good leader but they made me feel comfortable, welcome and took the time to make sure I was familiar with the snowmobile. What makes a great adventure to the Continental Divide? -- great equipment, fantastic scenary, and people that share your fun when you get back so you can continue to enjoy the experience.
This is the place to go for the best snowmobiling experience whether you are a first timer like me or a verteran of many like my friend. D. Robertson Omaha, NE

1  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great experience with these guys! We had a blast! I loved that it was a free ride because we could go out on our own! We also very much enjoyed the open field to play in! The guys were fantastic and super friendly. They made sure we had everything that we needed and went over everything so that we knew what we were doing! Awesome experience!