“More than Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. Just passing thru from Dinosaur National Monument to Grand Junction. A variety of options on the menu - not just Italian food. The burgers were good, juicy, and cooked to requested temp. The table next to us was happy with the “grilled chicken sandwich that was still moist and not dried out like most places make it”.
There’s not much to choose from in the NW corner of CO, but I would definitely return to Giovanni’s.

Date of visit: May 2019
John P, Owner at Giovanni's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit. We hope that you enjoyed touring the monument. There is so much to see there! If you do get an opportunity to return to Rangely, we hope that say hello.

Write a reviewReviews (102)

Reviewed 19 March 2019

The service is great and the food is pretty good. They get your food out without having you wait. Great place to eat

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your dining with us.

Reviewed 4 February 2019

Not much to choose from in Rangely in late January. This was the most popular with locals. Staff knew about half of the people. Good atmosphere, friendly, food was quite good and prices were low.

Date of visit: January 2019

Thank you for dining with us and leaving a review. We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We ate here a couple of times because of the limited number of restaurants in Rangely. The staff was very friendly and service was very good. The food was kind of bland, but okay.

Date of visit: October 2018
John P, Owner at Giovanni's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visits. While we are happy that our staff and service was good, we are disappointed that your meals weren't to your liking. We hope that if we have an opportunity to serve you again, that your next visit will be better.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I stopped in for a bite to eat while I was in town on business. I ordered the cheese ravioli, which was "okay." It wasn't mindblowing, and left me wishing I had ordered a pizza. I also tried their cheesy bread, which they highlight on their menu as "the best" -- or something like that. It was good, but I can't say that it was amazing. Should I be in town again, I would go back here but I would definitely try the pizza.

Date of visit: July 2018
John P, Owner at Giovanni's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you, Summer, for taking the time to let us know about your visit. We are sorry that it wasn't to your liking, and we appreciate that you are willing to revisit us if you are back in the area. Safe travels.