“Pueblo staple where Italian meets American diner”

Pass Key Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 337 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped in for lunch and the place was bustling, every table full plus some takeout action. After a brief wait (5-10 minutes) we were seated. Server was prompt and efficient. My husband had the Pass Key special sandwich which is like a burger, only made with their own home-made sausage. I had a juicy meatball sub dripping with red sauce. Prices are very reasonable and you can get a filling meal for roughly $10 per person. It's not gourmet, just down-home Italian meets American diner. A Pueblo tradition.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The food is great! Serving size is huge. Wait staff are wonderful. This is a family operation and they make you feel like family. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The Italian sausage sandwiches are the attraction. They are pressed not links so it’s served as a sandwich.
Service is excellent.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

The passkey special is great. This time it wasn’t cooked well...still a little pink....but they corrected that. Someone in our group ordered the cheeseburger...first time I ever tried since my choice is always the passkey special since they are so great! Must say I enjoyed the cheeseburger as well..however...still hasn’t changed my mind on my choice...if you have to choose between the two...passkey special!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This is the best place to get a delicious sausage sandwich, the "Pass Key Special" is a great local favorite.

Been to Pass Key Restaurant? Share your experiences!