“Lovely place !”
Review of Flash Harry's

Flash Harry's
Ranked #9 of 10 Restaurants in Blackrock
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The staff here are exsemplary , very friendly and efficent , makes a world of difference ! The food is as you would expect .. for this type of establishment . They have a lovely outside dining area also ! The platter is enormous enough to feed 4 in my opinion !

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Was recommended Flash Harry's by a colleague and I cannot thank her enough for suggesting it! I am American and have been living in Ireland for 4 years and this is by far the most authentic American food I have had in all my time living abroad. A lot of hipster places have popped up in Dublin since my time living here trying to crank out "authentic American BBQ" and it is NOT authentic.

My boyfriend & I ordered the Pit Plank which was a steal at €15 per person for the amount of food you get on the platter. On the platter you get 16 hour slow cooked Irish beef brisket, pulled pork, chicken wings, guacamole nachos, house slaw, onion rings & fries. The brisket is the best brisket I have had in Ireland and this is coming from a girl raised in the south! The only thing I can fault is the pork. It tasted a little bit like it had been cooked with tomatoes. Other than that, everything on the platter was delicious!

While we were there I saw someone from Just Eat picking up an order so I would definitely order food to my house from here and come back to try some of the other options. Worth a visit for sure!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here the other day and it was delicious. Service was good and very friendly.
We tried the wings which we’re delicious but a little bit dry. We had the nachos also and nicely piled high with guacamole salsa etc very very tasty. Fries with the beef are a must try.
The portions are generous and good value. Definitely go here

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I ordered a chicken fillet on the bone. When it came it was basically skin and bone. The waitress claimed it was a small chicken and walked away in a huff! Rude staff. Avoid!!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Three of us from the office popped around to Flash Harry's for lunch last Monday. We were very comfortable. I had the "overnight pig belly" (that's pulled pork) sandwich with chips. Very tasty. My colleagues were very pleased too.
The service was attentive.
Reasonably priced fare.