“Great Asian buffet ”
Review of Ajia

Ajia
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It is what it is, a bang for your buck! There was all the Chinese classic dishes very well prepared. The noodles where probably my favorite with the brócoli beef. The service was amazing super friendly. I didn't not try anything from the menu just the buffet.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Sunday buffet is my favorite as I can get a sampling of 7-8 dishes and choices of soups. Reasonably prices and lovely owners.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our fourth meal at Ajia. Always good food! The moo shoo pork or chicken is excellent. My wife loves their curry chicken .

Atmosphere is lacking, but you don’t go here for atmosphere. Super nice people own the place.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Food is great. The best Chicken Pad Thai in town. Great atmosphere and good service and very friendly people.. .

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I'm local, and Ajia is my go to for a fast dinner. It's not spectacular, but reliable, fast & hot. 2 entrees can feed three people. I typically order the Gen. Tso chicken, plus the egg rolls are great too. As good as the uptown competition without the drive. Quick turnover, I live two blocks away and never wait for a phoned in order. It's always right too. I've never dined in FWIW.