“So-so beer, rude bartender”

Mr. Grumpy Pants Brewing Company
Ranked #25 of 35 things to do in Ouray
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I get it - Mr. Grumpy Pants actually is grumpy. And rude. If he had been grumpy funny, OK. But why serve customers if you hate people? Friends I traveled with said that the previous day, a woman tending bar was friendly and helpful. So maybe you'll be lucky. That said, if the beer had been good, I wouldn't much care about the bartender. But it was average. I love stout - this had no character. Very thin, no complexity at all. I did enjoy the signs on the wall, so I guess that's something.

All reviews
"pale ale"
"awesome beer"
"rocking chairs"
"the owner"
"hutch"
"smoked"

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Hutch is awesome, and the beer is awesome. The bar itself has such a hilarious character and charm. There’s nothing more I could want out of a brewery.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We loved this bar in Ouray. All the beer is brewed by the owner. The bar has a rustic inside, plus outdoor seating where you can sit in the sun and enjoy your beer.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Loved that it was laid back, comfortable, and not pretentious. Cool space with alot of character and great to stop at after a day in the ice park. It was fairly busy when I was in there and had no complaints about the service, it's pretty straight forward.