“Cozy, Charming, Comfortable, Convenient!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This building is on the corner of Main St. and 7th ave. The rental units are directly behind .
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RipplesGu...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Cozy, Charming, Comfortable, Convenient!”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I've enjoyed visiting Ouray several times over the past 15 years, but this was by far my favorite experience thanks to the fantastic suite and overall rental experience provided by Dan & Pam. I reached out to them before renting with some concerns about noise since the rental units are located right in the heart of downtown. They assured me that the units were located in the back of the building and set back from the street. They provided a wonderfully secluded feel once you entered the unit, and yet just a few steps away from the many dining and shopping options located along Ouray's Main Street.

I stayed for over two weeks, and everything about the experience was positive. The extensive renovations done to the units a year ago have a rustic/classic cabin appearance with lots of wood, and yet everything is completely modern with stainless steel appliances, a/c, ceiling fans. Even the walk in shower felt luxurious.

I appreciated having nice sized flat screen TVs in both living room and bedroom with many channels to choose from; and while I mostly used the kitchen to reheat leftovers (the microwave was both large and had advanced settings for this), the kitchen was well stocked with dishes, glasses, pots/pans, etc. And the dishwasher was so quiet I had to double check that it was actually activated!

Parking for the units is on the street, and even in the busiest times of day/week, I was always able to park in the same block as the entrance to the unit.

Dan and Pam were excellent hosts, and I just texted or messaged when I needed something. They were friendly, responsive, and at the end of my time they asked, "What can we do to improve the experience for our future guests?" While I struggled to think of anything, I was delighted that they were determined to continue improving the experience.

I'm already thinking about my next trip to Ouray, and I already know where I'll be staying!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
courtneyh...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was seriously great! We came for a long weekend --Not only was it a comfortable and clean stay, but the owners Dan and Pam went the extra mile to recommend dining options and fun things to do. They also took us on a mountain tour on their Side-by-side for a small extra fee. It was cheaper than going with a rental company around town--plus got a more personalized tour out of it!
We highly recommend staying at A New View! It's an amazing location (close to everything in town, yet quiet ), very cute, and very clean.

Culture68...
“A New View Vacation Rentals”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Perfect place for us. I brought a lot of essentials that I didn't need, they had everything. Great view from our room and a very close walk to all the restaurants. Pam and Dan were very kind and extremely helpful. Will book here again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing