Reviews (1 292)
1 292 results
All reviews breakfast bar indoor pool hot breakfast nice room denver interstate refrigerator
32 - 37 of 1 292 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This facility is very dated, neglected, and it needs a lot of love. Of the four lamps in our room, three were inoperable. The toilet tank cover didn’t fit on the tank. The AC sounded like an old car engine each time it shut down. I had to get my room key replaced/reprogrammed seven times in 2 1/2 days. We we’re part of a group and everyone in the group had some issue with their room. One person was overcharged, although, it was rectified when he called after he checked out. One person‘s room was charged without authorization to someone else’s credit card. The “made to order“ omelettes were good - otherwise this review would be rated terrible rather than poor.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Probably would be better if you seriously considered another property to stay at when in the area.

Years of neglect show up fairly well as the hotel has not experienced a good upgrade for years, as the wear and tear are pretty evident.

The main breakfast area serves some good food.
This property does have several large meeting rooms.
ADA compliance was not in the original design, so over the years the property seems to have come up to minimum compliance.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed in a lot of hotels and this one was just about as unremarkable as you could get. It was a basic room with basic amenities. Of course there’s a pool and such. Also free breakfast buffet. Which I would not recommend. I became severely ill after eating the breakfast one morning. The kids didn’t get sick but mama sure was for at least two three days. Other than that and the fire alarm being accidentally pulled it was not too bad. Not sure if we’ll return however.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I would not stay here again. The staff was nice and the lobby looked good. The restaurant didn't have enough help for a convention. Took a long time to get service and even longer to get food.
The room didn't meet the requirements of an accessible room to my liking. The bed was entirely to high to get in without a footstool for my husband, and I had to use the arm of the hide a bed to get in

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I spent several nights here during Labor Day Weekend. The location is terrific, right off the N/S Interstate, quiet inside, with lots of amenities that I imagine once merited 4 stars. I'm very glad they kept those amenities, especially the hot breakfast service, and the staff is friendly and welcoming.
The downside is the age of the facility. I think they may have done some concealment by replacing the light bulbs with those of lower wattage, so the common areas are somewhat dark.
In short, if you're in Denver to see Denver, this is a smart choice. If you're in Denver for the opulence of the hotel, then pay a lot more, by all means.

Date of stay: September 2017