“Been here twice, same bland food”
Review of Red Rocks Grill

Red Rocks Grill
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Morrison
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Have had a few things here, both were just borderline awful. They used to be excellent, but sold a few years ago and appears now it's not about quality anymore. Nacho's were awful. The salad wasn't anything to write home about. Come here to drink, avoid the food.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This was my second time at Red Rock Grill. American food, last time I was here was in 2008. Still have a good feeling visited Red Rock Grill again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

You can’t beat the setting and the food was surprisingly good. I would recommend if spending a day at the park

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Seems to be new staff since the last time I ate here. I always order the Mexican burger. It's not bad with habenero. My only complaint, when I took my check to the bar, I am unable to get anyone's attention, least of all, the woman who brought the check. She's ignoring me. Finally a guy hanging there who is NOT an employee volunteered to take my credit card. (And yes, he returned it.) Something about good help is hard to find these days of full employment.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Cool pub, lots of critters on the walls. Small spot, but they have a private room in back. Service was great with our 15 top.
Food quality excellent! This place was the real deal, and had a large bar. Stella on tap. All the food was super yummy.