Open today: 13:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Escape room

I love that mystic has been able to weather 2020 and remain open. There aren’t many places for... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Laura S
via mobile
Top notch!

The Amulet of Time was the best escape room we have ever done, and we have done a lot (and I really... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$139,00
from US$64,11
from US$129,68
More Info
All reviews pink panther seconds to spare story line amazing experience ranging in age great fun birthday party all ages puzzles souls blast complexity immersive linear adventure colorado
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first experience with escape rooms and it was absolutely amazing! I was clueless that creating something like that is possible. The storyline and the room match and the clues make perfect sense. Before I got there, I thought that is was going to be easy, but it definitely did not turn out that way! We barely made it on time. I will definitely go back to check out the other two rooms! Thank you for the great experience!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Mystic Escape room is great! My wife and I did the Pink Panther room and had a blast, then came back the next day with our son to do The Book of Souls, and that room was AMAZING.

The puzzles in both rooms were great.

We will be back very soon to do the third room.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

We had our 10 year old’s, immediate family only birthday party here. It smelled extremely bleach fresh clean upon entering. It was fun and entertaining for all 6 members of our family, ranging in age from 10 to mid 40’s including teenagers! We will absolutely come back again. Thanks so much for giving us something safe to do in December, during the dark days of covid. We appreciate the lengths you’ve gone to in order to make your establishment safe!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

My adult son and I did two puzzles in one evening. The puzzle rooms were.... amazing! Many puzzle rooms are just a bunch of locks with no story line or physical puzzles. Not these! The two puzzle rooms both had cohesive story lines and great artifacts and decor. They had a good mix of different types of locks and physical puzzles with maps, symbol matching, hidden doors, puzzles activated by magnets, puzzles activated with lights, sounds, and even a puzzle that activated in a way that required us to generate enough electrical current to open a hidden door. Epic!!!! Tonight’s puzzles were the two best I've ever done and I've done a bunch. Really ingenious stuff! These rooms set the bar for everything a puzzle room should be.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

We have been to The Mystic Room four times, twice as an adult only trip, twice with children (7 & 9). Every time has been an absolute joy. My wife has sensory issues, so finding a low tech room without all the buzzers and lights was important. Mystic is just that, Fantastic puzzles to exercise the brain for all ages. Look forward to doing a MENSA event here.

Date of experience: February 2020
mysticescaperoom, Game Master at Mystic Escape Room, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

We are so happy to hear that our rooms were so great for you! Looking forward to your next time in!