Open today: 08:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Great family outing!

We brought our 7 year old daughter and she had a blast! Our guide Kylie was friendly, fun and... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
Kelly M
Must do in Colorado!!

The river was low when we went so it was great for a beginner to go during August. Will definitely... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
emilydorgs
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews poudre river rafting trip white water rafting safety video great guide wet suits low water first timers awesome trip great rafting experience trip fun water level splash jackets whole family a lot of fun river guide the entire staff
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We had a great guide who made the first rafting trip a success. Thank you Aiden! Even in the rain we had fun and enjoyed the trip! I highly recommend Aiden and Rocky Mountain Adventures. The driver of our bus kept us safe too and his dog cute as well! Enjoy your trip with AMA

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My 8-year-old son and I took the Taste of Whitewater trip and could not have been more pleased. This was our first ever rafting trip, and we both had so much fun we will definitely do it again. As a parent of a young child, I felt secure about my son’s safety the whole trip, which was the most important thing to me. My child never exhibited any fear or discomfort and in fact said it was his favorite vacation activity! Our guide Trig was knowledgeable, fun, and great with kids. We will definitely return!

Date of experience: June 2018
WanderlustAdventure, Office Staff at A Wanderlust Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for rafting with Wanderlust! We are glad to hear that your first whitewater rafting trip was such a success! I will pass along your kind words to Trigg. Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

One of the few water rafting companies allowed to operate on the poudre river, located *behind* Vern's - Our guide Tori was nice, knowledgeable and kept the entire trip lighthearted and fun. My first time rafting with my husband, the company went over everything regarding our rafting trip very throughly, making my first time way more enjoyable than imagined.The water was cold as we went on the first day of summer, but I definitely could've rafted without the complementary fleece and splash jacket as the sun got really warm after about 20 minutes into the trip. Highly recommend this particular rafting company to anyone in the area, or looking to raft an exciting river with a well trained and friendly team. Thanks everyone for an unforgettable tour!

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear that we did not disappoint you. Every one of our staff members work their hardest to not disappoint each and every one of our customers. Thank you for rafting with us. Hopefully, we will see you again some day!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in the 2 hour beginners rafting tour. Our guide Hunter was awesome. Overall great service. We had a 10, 14 and a 17 year olds alo go with 3 adults and everyone had a blast.

Date of experience: June 2018

Thank you for your review! Maybe once all of the kids are 14 and up, you can come back to raft our Blast of White water (intermediate/advanced) trip!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My whole family went on this trip with Wanderlust. We took up 2 rafts and our guides were awesome (Steven and Lucas). They had a lot of knowledge of the river and of what was coming up but also made the adventure so much more fun. My husband and 2 kids had the best time! Thank you Wanderlust!

Date of experience: June 2018

You are very welcome! Thank you for rafting with us! We love hearing about your experience and your guides. I will pass on what you had to say to Steven and Lucas!