Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$72
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$72
CheapTicketsUS$72
FindHotel
Orbitz.comUS$72
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

One of the best hotel I have stayed at in Bangladesh. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. We stayed there for 10 days and during the whole stay we were really comfortable. They have helped us with booking our COVID test and one of the staff Babul took it upon him to arrange everything which we really appreciated. The food was great and it was as if we were at home. We will definitely be staying at Monsoon again when we visit Bangladesh.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Convenient place to stay. Less than 10 minutes drive from the airport. Their service is really amazing and the foods are very nice and delicious. We have tried both Chinese and bangali traditional food both are really yummy.
I am defo coming to this place again. Lovely people with high quality service. Very pleased with everything.
Lots of love from Mr and Mrs Islam

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for one night for transit on 15/01/20. The hotel is situated in a cul de sec location, which is relatively quiet. The hotel is clean and staff are very friendly. I had previously stayed in a few other hotels in this area and almost everywhere there were problems with management as I felt that I was exploited financially. Either they charged me for airport shuttle which was supposed to be free or they overcharged me for the room with one or another excuses. However, staff at Monsoon inn were honest, sincere and caring. The hotel is close to the airport but it is in the other side of the highway which takes a bit longer than expected to get there from the airport. Considering all the factors I will definitely recommend Monsoon Inn.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mohammedbablurh
Reviewed 9 December 2019

The best thing about Monsoon Inn is that you'll feel welcome there. From providing welcome drinks to carrying out all your requirements, the staff are very friendly and seemed very down to earth. Rooms are concise but cozy enough. Breakfast Buffet was good and contained lots of healthy and nutritious items. Would definitely recommend.
Negatives - The train noise was a little bit annoying, cause it was too close and quite loud. And the wifi was slow. Like, slow enough to fail loading hotmail!

Room tip: Take a room with a balcony if you are a smoker
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank 136ishanh
Reviewed 3 December 2019

I travelled from the UK for a short stay. On my arrival in Dhaka I stayed at Monsoon Inn for 2 days and then went to Sylhet. When coming back from Sylhet, I stayed in the same hotel for a duration of 9 days. On both occasions, the hotel Management provided free Airport Transfer. Without a doubt, it is one of the best hotels I have stayed in during my time in Dhaka. I found the hotel to be well beyond any expectations I may have had. The location is, of course, also excellent and convenient.
From the moment I arrived, the reception I received from the hotel was wonderful. The service that was provided and everything about the hotel was fantastic. The staff I dealt with were, without an exception, friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. This is not a 5-star hotel; however, the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the Head of Operations, Mr N Arryan, who does a great job there. The staff on duty were so kind and caring. There was a calm ambiance within the hotel and it was a true sample of excellent hospitality. With regards to cost, it is well worth the price in comparison to more expensive hotels that may not have been as friendly and welcoming. One of the nicest things about the hotel, and which made it stand out well above others, was the quality of the staff and their attentiveness without being intrusive – whatever they could do to make my stay enjoyable they did with a smile. There were some who stood out but I felt that each and every member of the staff really enjoyed their jobs and all (those seen and those unseen) deserved a mention as did the management, especially Mr Arryan.
I have found in the past that, so often in hotels of this quality, however good the hotel is, they are often very impersonal and lacking in ‘warmth’ – at The Monsoon Inn you are made to feel welcome from the time you arrive to the time you leave. So, if you want a good quality hotel where the customer really matters, where you are made to feel welcome, where the staff and management really care and where nothing is too much trouble - then look no further.
My very grateful thanks to all of the management and staff for making my stay so memorable.

Date of stay: November 2019